WowImBig's Pool Party Part 3, 4 *12/1/2015*

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

metalheavy6

Re: WowImBig's Pool Party Part 3

Post by metalheavy6 »

3.8 by metalheavy6

Even though it should have scared me, her cautionary tale seemed to have only made me more aroused! I begrudgingly pulled down my skirt and opened the door. I was shocked to see Ana sitting on the sink counter with her legs spread wide, wearing nothing under her skirt. Before I could say anything, I noticed her pussy start to move? Ana was releasing a can of soda from her body!

"Oh my god! Ana, have you had that inside you this whole time?" I asked. She nodded, and explained, "Most girls wouldn't even be able to fit a soda can in them, but I have to wear it just to feel normal. When I'm at home, I have to use much bigger things to satisfy myself, and even though I haven't seen anyone since Mark, I don't know if I can ever have ordinary sex again!"

Her tale was so sad that I thought it might make her feel better if I told her mine. "I'm sorry to hear that Ana, and since you've been so open with me I feel safe being open with you too... Look what Mark did to me," I said, lifting my skirt. I revealed my swollen pussy, heavy, wet, and wobbling. Her face showed amazement and horror, but then she smiled.

"Wow! Wow... Wow! What the fuck even happened to you? I don't even know how that's possible!"

"Hey, don't be so harsh!"

"What? I didn't say anything about how gross and freaky it looks."

A bolt of shame shot through me, leaving sparks of arousal in its wake. "Ana!"

"Hush. Let me touch it."

"No way!" My cheeks were burning, and my skin was tingling all over. I felt so ashamed and embarrassed knowing that even a girl with a weird fetish for walking around with a can in her cunt thought I was a freak! I guess I felt too shattered to argue with her. I stood there in silence, looking at the ground while she reached her hand down there and started stroking me. I almost cried out! She was not shy at all. I leaned into her, my legs weak as she stuck her fingers inside me, almost like she was feeling around.

"What's the matter? Doesn't that feel good?" she asked, looking me in the eyes. I panted, and almost answered, "It feels wonderful," but before I could speak her tongue was in my mouth. I closed my eyes as she kissed me, nearly cumming from all the stimulation. Then I felt something new... Ana shoved the can that had been inside her right into my sopping pussy!

"No!" I cried, and she slapped my face. "Hush. You don't say no to me. You don't want me to tell anyone about your secret, do you?" I felt ready to cry, how could this be happening? I was afraid to speak. Ana fucked me with the soda can until I cummed, leaving thick drops on the bathroom floor. She let me down on the ground in a panting heap, then she pulled something out of her backpack. "This is a remote control inflatable dildo. You will wear this all day and give it back to me before you go home." Ana put the soda can back inside of her, and I put the dildo inside of me. It wasn't very long, but it was nice and thick, probably about 6 inches around. I didn't want to admit it, but it felt good.

"See ya later," she said, and left me. I cleaned myself up and went to my next class.
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

More please , Sir
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Oh, my, word! Love the twist. Yes indeed, more please.
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

Yes please, more, keep it going!!!! :lol:
metalheavy6

Post by metalheavy6 »

Sorry for delay, been catching up on school work. Will probably post tomorrow. I have up to 3.13 outlined, so I can take it at least as far as that x). Will there be a Part 4..? haha. Glad you're enjoying it!
jd29

Post by jd29 »

First things first, take care of your school work. Secondly, um, take your time writing this. It is going to end up a fair bit of reading. One that at this moment I will be reading over and over.
metalheavy6

Post by metalheavy6 »

((A little rushed, but fun to write x). The escalation continues. Ideas are forming for after 3.13 :D. ))

3.9 by metalheavy6

Walking around was hard enough before with my giant pussy lips sliding against each other, but the dildo added a whole new element of difficulty. Despite having just cummed and cleaned myself, I was wet again by the time I got to my third class from the inevitable stimulation (remember, I skipped second). Sitting was a welcome relief, but despite the swelling having gone down a little in the past few hours, my pussy was still forming a visible mound beneath my skirt. This time, I put a book in my lap so I wouldn't be tempted to touch myself. A few minutes after class started, I felt the first pump. It was almost inaudible, but the sudden slight change in size caused me to squeeze my legs together.

The pressure from my thighs only had the effect of increasing my arousal, so I resolved not to move my legs again. This proved challenging because the pumps came sporadically and always caught me off guard. It became difficult to focus on the lecture, as my attention was consumed by my pussy. When I tried listening to the teacher, my hands just automatically started putting pressure on the book in my lap, squashing my clit. I caught myself as I was on the verge of an orgasm, almost too late.

Fourth period was even worse, because by that time the dildo had gained some serious volume. I had no idea what size it was, all I knew was that it was getting bigger and bigger all the time, and now I couldn't free my mind of big dicks. To compound matters, both Ana and Mark were in my fourth period class, sitting in the back, with me sitting in the front. I didn't dare look back at either of them, but I felt their eyes burning through me the entire time. I couldn't stop thinking about Mark's huge cock. Despite having a fat dildo stretching my cunt, I needed something thrusting in and out of me. In fact, the dildo was almost like a tease. Over and over I thought, "I need to be fucked right now." Unfortunately, I couldn't have sex with the dildo still inside me, and besides that James said he wouldn't haves sex with me anymore anyways.

I took out my phone and texted James. "Sorry, my phones about to die, but if you meet me in the old bathroom after class, I'll let you fuck me in the ass. Phone will probably die after this message, see you there." After this class we both had lunch. I sent it and held down the power button. Just sending that had caused me to blush. I'd never done anything with my ass before, I don't know what had come over me! Now I had the rest of the class to wait out knowing Mark's huge cock would be stretching my ass out, plus trying to stifle the feelings from my swollen pussy and the ever-growing dildo.

Needless to say, I was soaked by the time I got to the bathroom. The size of the dildo was making walk funny, in a way that seemed to amplify the tiny schlking noises of my wet pussy. James was already inside the bathroom when I got there. He instructed me to brace myself against the door to prevent anyone else from entering. I closed my eyes as he lifted my skirt and shoved the head of his cock against my hole. Of course, being a jerk, he didn't even use lube. But it was too tight! He actually couldn't get in. Instead of giving up, he lathered up with hand soap and tried again. He shoved himself all the way in, and pressed me against the door. I could hear people walking around and talking on the other side, completely oblivious. I held my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't scream. It hurt like hell, but it was just what I needed. He started thrusting fast and hard, as rough as he could manage without making noise. His cock was filling me in ways I'd never been filled before, despite the pain. Ana must have seen me go into the bathroom, because she was pumping me up like crazy at the same time. It was getting so big that I worried it would shoot out of my pussy, forcing me to clamp down on it hard. My pussy lips still hung between my legs enough to engulf James's balls every time he impaled me. They felt wonderful against my sensitive skin.

After a few minutes, I felt Mark's load shooting deep inside me, and afterwards, Mark pulling out. He slapped my ass and pulled my skirt down, wiped his dick off and pulled up his pants. I stayed slumped against the door, reeling with shattered self image. My pussy was freakishly huge, I had an abnormally large dildo shoved up my cooch, and now my asshole was dripping with hot spunk. Worst of all, I still needed to cum again! What was happening to me? Before I could dwell on it any longer, James pushed me off the door and onto the ground. I guess I was in his way. If I had thought walking was difficult before, my sore ass was about to compound the issue once again. Fifth period would start soon, the last class of the day. Thank god.
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Don't keep us in suspence
kp2

Post by kp2 »

Dammit - I went to the wrong high school!
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)
TheQ999

Post by TheQ999 »

This is really good, you're making me want to make some changes to mine now lol
metalheavy6

Post by metalheavy6 »

Thanks Q! I'm looking forward to reading yours! :D
jd29

Post by jd29 »

They are both good so far, different, and that's good too. Got hard from compairing notes. This is good too. lol. Thanks. Keep it going.
metalheavy6

Post by metalheavy6 »

3.10 by metalheavy6

I had to walk very carefully to get to my fifth class. Not only was my ass sore, but my pussy felt full to bursting. Although the size had gone down over the course of the day, my pussy lips were still pretty huge and dangled between my legs. As I sat down and the lecture began, I was constantly aware of my lower body. My thighs squeezed and rubbed together on their own accord, and the ache in my bum made me feel like too much of a slut to care. I had no idea how big the dildo was, but it seemed to have stopped increasing, so it was probably maxed out. About half-way into the class I realized I was about to cum, just from the various passive sensations, and decided I wasn't ready to do that in front of my entire class. I excused myself to the bathroom and once there, began to masturbate furiously. The ensuing orgasm left me exhausted, but it was badly needed. I made it back to class before the period ended, collected my things, and then went back to the bathroom to meet Ana.

She was already waiting there for me, and greeted me with a long, deep kiss. I didn't necessarily want to kiss her, but I didn't dare stop her either. She reached under my skirt and pulled out the dildo, eliciting a gasp, followed by a moan. She showed it to me: it was clearly larger than the soda can she'd used earlier. "Oh my god, it's so big," I exclaimed.

"Hush. See here? Lick it clean," Ana instructed, holding it in front of my face. I was filled with shame, but I did as she asked, swallowing every tongue-full of white cream. When I had finished, she released the pressure and packed her toy away. She gave my vagina a pat, and said, "See you tomorrow, sweetie!" and left me again. I was slightly horrified, but I had no time to recover. Mark and James were driving me to my house to pick up a bikini, and then taking me back to Mark's to get pumped. I thought they just wanted me to model my huge pussy for them, which actually didn't sound so bad. Optimistic that the intensity of my humiliation would be leveling off, I complied with their demands.

At Mark's the boys stripped me and tied me down again, hooking me up to the same pump as last night. I wasn't happy about it but at least I was familiar with it. They assured me that I'd only be here a few hours, so I actually felt a sense of relief. It seemed as if they were losing interest and creativity, and might get bored soon with some luck. My pussy swelling had gone down a lot over the day, but I was amazed at how quickly it grew inside the chamber. The boys didn't blindfold me this time, so I was forced to watch the whole thing. Inside the chamber, my pussy was more than twice the size it would be when the pressure was released, but my mind couldn't help but picture what it would be like to be that size without the container. I had no idea how they were spending their time while I was tied up. Were they playing video games? Making out with each other? No idea.

In only a few hours I had almost reached the size I was at that morning. I was oozing with arousal when they released me. After having that huge dildo in me all day, my pussy really did feel empty without it, and I was actually looking forward to being fucked silly by Mark's monster cock and having my sensitive lips pounded by James's new vulva-fucking kink. The denial of these urges would be the first of several surprises soon to come.

They dressed me up in the bikini, the bottom half basically serving no purpose. My huge pussy swallowed it up and hung down on either side, the only effect it had was to rub against my engorged clit. James led me through the back of the house into Mark's back yard, which contained a nice patio and a jacuzzi. We got inside and did nothing. "This is nice," I thought. The warm water was heaven on my tender parts, which floated freely in the water. The bubbles completely obscured anything beneath the water's surface, so I didn't even have to think about what was going on between my legs.

Then Mark came out onto the patio with another guy and two girls. I froze... my grossly deformed pussy was on full display, obscured only by the bubbles in the water. Were they going to show all these new people? I blushed deeply as they greeted me and James. They were all from from our school, so we were already acquainted. As everyone piled into the tub, I found myself sitting safely between Mark and James. I tried to act completely normal, betraying no hint of the abnormality I possessed. All was going fine until James started handling my pussy just under the water. No one could see what he was doing, of course, and he kept talking to everyone as if he wasn't doing anything. Mark's hand joined in, and I realized that they had planned this. I tried my hardest not to moan, the stimulation was almost too much. It was easy to tell Mark's gentle, loving massage of my pussy from James's rough, relentless groping, and somehow, I loved them both. My voice faltered when I spoke, and my breathing increased. I couldn't tell if anyone could notice, and my embarrassment was sky rocketing.

"So how long have you two been together?" asked one of the girls, Suzy. "Oh, we're not together. We broke up, although we're still friends as you can see. But I'm single now," replied James smugly. My heart stopped! After I let him fuck my ass that very afternoon, he was just going to announce that we had broken up? After everything he had put me through with the pumping? It was intolerable! But I felt his grip tighten on my pussy, and I just smiled a fake smile and nodded.

"So, uh, you wouldn't mind if I sat with James?" she asked me. I shook my head, tears held back by rage. She walked across the hot tub and straddled him, pressing her big, scarcely covered tits against his chest. He immediately began to make out with her, his hand never leaving my crotch. I felt myself burning up... this was the worst thing they had done to me yet. As my emotions were being torn to pieces, my pussy was gushing cum into the hot tub water. There was so much of my cum in the pool that everyone had to have some diluted amount of it on them. I knew I couldn't cry in front of everyone, and I obviously couldn't leave the tub. There was nothing to do but sit through the humiliation until everyone left, and give myself up to Mark and James for another night of their sadism.
crakerjack

Re: WowImBig's Pool Party Part 3 *9/10/2015*

Post by crakerjack »

Awesome....Keep er going...
metalheavy6

Re: WowImBig's Pool Party Part 3 *9/10/2015*

Post by metalheavy6 »

3.11 by metalheavy6

After the party, Mark and James dried me off and took me back to the bedroom. I had started to cry, and I was too upset to speak. "You didn't really think I would date someone with a freakishly deformed pussy, did you?" James asked mockingly. As Mark tied me down to the bed and applied the pumps, James climbed over me and forced me to suck him off. My will broken, I was utterly compliant. When they left me for the night, I sobbed and moaned. The moaning was from the extraordinary pleasure the new pumps were giving me. The new pussy pump had a separate clit pump inside of it, able to maintain an independent pressure, and they had placed large cups over my breasts with separate nipple pumps as well. I had never pumped my breasts before, and this was a whole new sensation.

I felt my body surge with emotions, arousal, hormones, and heat. I felt myself expanding into the containers, my sensitive skin sliding across the cool plastic centimeter by centimeter. I began to writhe as I cried and squealed. Cum gushed into the vacuum chamber as tears rolled down my face. My breasts, accustomed to neglect, were being pulled and stretched. I felt my inner pussy begin to open up, as if it were preparing itself for a nice, fat cock. The emotional and physical over-stimulation made me scream.

My ego was dissolved, and only my bade desires remained. "Mark! James! Come back here and fuck me!" I cried. "F--- my face, f--- my ass, f--- my giant deformed pussy, please! F--- me! I need c---!" As I succumbed to lust, my body seemed to succumb as well. It felt like I was becoming more pliant, filling the containers more easily than I should. "Please don't leave me here! Please come back and f--- me! I'm begging you!" I continued to call until my voice was hoarse. For hours I squirmed, cried, moaned, and called to them, and no one came. Finally, at some point they came into the room, and my hopes soared.

"We just wanted to let you know that your little performance is being recorded. Also, we're trying to sleep, so shut up." That only made me louder. They left the room and didn't come back until the morning. By then I felt like a zombie, and had mostly stopped moving. They undid all the pumps and ropes and the blindfold, but I kept my eyes shut. I felt James slap my giant pussy, and I squealed as I orgasmed. It hurt, and continued to wobble for seconds after. He said, "Wow, we really took it too far, huh? Look at it, it's repulsive. Her body hardly looks human anymore, and the worst part is I bed we can make it even bigger. Come on, Mark, let's play some video games before we have to leave for school."

I heard the both of them leave again, but I remained motionless with my eyes shut. Minutes later, I heard one of them re-enter. He placed his hands gently on my pussy, and I shivered. I knew it had to be Mark. The whole thing was slippery from marinating in my cum all night, and his fingers slid easily over its surface. He massaged it thoroughly, up and down, eliciting moans and causing my cunt to gush. Then, he spread the massive lips and buried his entire head between them! I felt him push the lips closed over his whole entire head, and he licked up the cum flowing from my opening. It felt utterly incredible, and I loved all two minutes of it. I guess he was ready to leave by the time he needed to come up for air, because I heard him get up and leave after that. It made me sad, because I wanted more.

Then, big surprise, Mark burst into the room and said, "Wow, you're big! Oh my god! And your tits too! Have you even seen yourself?" I opened my eyes to see an enthusiastic Mark, and realized that it had been James in my pussy a few minutes before! I was shocked, but even more shocked when I saw what was between my legs. It was as big as a large watermelon! Just the sight of it made me cum a little. It was too big for me to even push my legs together, but if I could, it would reach past my knees. Its growth completely eclipsed my breasts', which had gone from B cups almost to D's, with nipples as big as thimbles.

"I hope you have something massive for me," I said inside my head, and he did. His 10 by 10 inch c--- fit inside me easily after a night's worth of build up, and my massive pussy lips spread out over his lower torso, crotch, and thighs, sliding over many square inches with each wet and sloppy thrust. My clit had grown substantially as well, even larger than my nipples, about the size of a thumb! I cummed continuously until Mark finished inside me, and at last collapsed into exhaustion on the bed.