Advice for a new pumper

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

unsafeatanyspeed

Advice for a new pumper

Post by unsafeatanyspeed »

I've managed my SO to try pumping, but we're having a problem. We first bought the Doc Johnson pump and that works, but she's complaining it feels like its sucking her insides out. She fills the Doc Johnson after a little while so we tried a cock pump, but after a little while I noticed its pumping up her hymen and not her labia. Is there any way to stop this?
cjmc1972

Re: Advice for a new pumper

Post by cjmc1972 »

Put it higher up on her mound, so it's not covering the hole. Just try to suck in the inner labia and hood of the clit first. Once that's swollen, slide it down some over the whole area.
Giving.Rubs

Post by Giving.Rubs »

http://amateurfetishist.com/pumping-2/f ... y-pumping/

Try using the cock tube with the silicone sleeve. I tried it on my SO, it focuses the suction more on the lips. We got good results. Only the sleeve has torn within a few uses. Need to find a tougher sleeve.
Giving.Rubs

Post by Giving.Rubs »

It won't let me post the links.

I use a Pump Worx Penis Head Enlarger. I bought a "Universal Pump Sleeve" by California Exotic Novelties. It's a big fat rubber ring for the end of the tube.

GF loved the feel. Due to the thickness of the material, it only pulls her lips into the tube. This makes them blow up large and quickly.