Massive clit and pumping

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

kinkyweb

Massive clit and pumping

Post by kinkyweb »

Hi everyone - I've been off radar for a year or so....life, eh!
Feeling very horny this morning and went on the hunt for some visual stimulation....
Thought you might enjoy this if you haven't seen it before...a girl can dream :D
http://xhamster.com/movies/2654730/clit_pump.html
Kinky xx
lok_ki

Re: Massive clit and pumping

Post by lok_ki »

Hi Kinky.

Nice to see you back here, had to think of you when I was in London in January. Hope your interest hasn't dwindled in the past year.

Kinky thoughts,
Chris
kinkyweb

Post by kinkyweb »

lok_ki wrote:Hi Kinky.

Nice to see you back here, had to think of you when I was in London in January. Hope your interest hasn't dwindled in the past year.

Kinky thoughts,
Chris
LOL - my interest will never dwindle - I'm more nipple and clit specific now.....probably more nipple.
I haven't played with my sounds for a long time and they got lost in the move - a kinky removal man, perhaps :lol:
Kinky x
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

some more of interest for clitlovers.

http://superzooi.com/3827/huge-penis-like-clit/

Peter Borges
Givemehead

Post by Givemehead »

My wife is just starting to pump our question is ladies does it really make it feel way better or just lil I know everyone diff but I mean like can't believe everyone isn't doing this an what is a good weekly schedule I want to suck on a big clit any help an I guess it's just like my cock pumping 15 in tube min or so out ?
kinkyweb

Post by kinkyweb »

Givemehead wrote:My wife is just starting to pump our question is ladies does it really make it feel way better or just lil I know everyone diff but I mean like can't believe everyone isn't doing this an what is a good weekly schedule I want to suck on a big clit any help an I guess it's just like my cock pumping 15 in tube min or so out ?
15 minutes?? nope, you have to pump slowly and gradually per session....and the longer, the more enjoyable :D Don't rush the pumping - the clit is a very delicate piece of kit and you don't want to cause it any damage in your rush to enjoy....nice and slow - pump and release, pump and release....you know the drill :P Have fun