Request regarding novel featuring pumping

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

pumpingpair

Request regarding novel featuring pumping

Post by pumpingpair »

Hi there,

I have been a member of the forum for many years and have been inspired by many of the wonderful women who have led me to add pumping to my list of activities and though I have not been a participant on the forum in terms of posting images, I have taken a different approach and have recently published a novel titled Fetishize which has female as a very significant part of the story.

Earlier this year I was in contact with Wowimbig who said she was keen to read the book but in spite of multiple emails to follow this up with her, I have not heard back for many months.

What i would like to do is send some free copies of Fetishize to a number of members of the forum so I can get their feedback on how it reads; both as a book as a whole but also specifically regarding the authenticity of the pumping scenes I've described. From my perspective they are accurately portrayed but I am obviously way too close to be in any way objective.

And if this is of interest to anyone, for several technical reasons beyond my control I have to send the book by email as a PDF as I can not gift people eBook copies.

I look forward to reading your comments and I have posted this request after I sent several PM's to the forum's administrators but I never got a reply and could not think of what else to do.

Francoise ...

Fetishize Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/dp/BOOTVD8EHI

Email: [email protected]