nipple pumping question...

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

TheUnknown

nipple pumping question...

Post by TheUnknown »

Hello all, just had a small question. I've noticed a few ladies use a bra with holes cut out around the nipples. What purpose does it serve? Is it simply to continuously pump for longer periods of time? Or does it keep the pumps in place? I'm confused and don't wanna go cutting up a bra for nothing :p
bignlow

Re: nipple pumping question...

Post by bignlow »

It's probably to give the breast some support while using the nipple tubes to stop them wobbling quite so much if you're moving around. Shows them off well after as well.

Bignlow
TheUnknown

Post by TheUnknown »

Oh. I was hoping that it might help keep them on. While suction is enough to keep them in place for most things, While lying down, being active, or sleeping, I tend to knock them off and lose them which really sucks.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

If you're tubes are splayed out at the end a smaller hole in you're bra will help to keep them on.
evpump

Post by evpump »

I wear the open tip bra after I pump because it gives nipples a lot of exposure . After pumping they are sensitive and them rubbing against shirt feels so good . Plus why do a good long pump then have to put them away in a bra that no one can get a sneak peak view of them in public .
TheUnknown

Post by TheUnknown »

Okay... I had an old bra laying around so... I turned it open tip. I've not pumped yet but holy crap! I could get used to this! It makes my nips look bigger even without pumping... I can't wait to get a good pump going!
nikp

Post by nikp »

If you. Check out 'nipplementors' posts she has loads of info on getting your nips nice and big.
Would love to see how yours ate looking?