Home made pee hole plug

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Newatthis

Home made pee hole plug

Post by Newatthis »

I'm looking for some home made things I can use to block my urethra. I'm new at this and the how idea of blocking it so I can't pee is so amazing.
Oregazmick

Re: Home made pee hole plug

Post by Oregazmick »

Newatthis wrote:I'm looking for some home made things I can use to block my urethra. I'm new at this and the how idea of blocking it so I can't pee is so amazing.
Hi Newatthis, first to your comment that "the idea of blocking it so I can't pee is so amazing." Involuntary urine retention is considered to be a medical emergency, you are talking about voluntary urine retention. Be careful! A little in moderation to satisfy your curiosity probably will not do much harm, but it is at your own risk.

The risks of urine retention include:
UTIs. Urine is normally sterile, and the normal flow of urine usually prevents bacteria from infecting the urinary tract. With urinary retention, the abnormal urine flow gives bacteria at the opening of the urethra a chance to infect the urinary tract.

Bladder damage. If the bladder becomes stretched too far or for long periods, the muscles may be permanently damaged and lose their ability to contract.

Kidney damage. In some people, urinary retention causes urine to flow backward into the kidneys. This backward flow, called reflux, may damage or scar the kidneys

The above I lifted from a lengthy article on the subject, here: http://www.medicinenet.com/urinary_rete ... rticle.htm

With regard to homemade items that you can use to block your urethra, bear in mind that if you are just starting out your unstretched peehole and urethra will only accept thin items, and these are more likely to cause internal injury. Nothing should ever be forced in.

Rather than risking boring everyone else stiff if I repeat what I have written recently, here is a link to a reply that I wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45053#p273392

My items are peethru, but you are seeking to block the flow, otherwise you might find my experiences helpful.
Echo_Hotel

Re: Home made pee hole plug

Post by Echo_Hotel »

Ok and now from the sane side:
You really aren't going to find too much around the house appropriate for blocking a female urethra, things are going to leak if you bear down, but depending on your size, smooth metal chopsticks (make sure they are smooth those nicks can harbor nasty bacteria), fixed (non retractable) bic pens with the ink removed and sealed with hot glue otherwise it becomes a catheter and the opposite of what you want, smooth Sharpie permanent markers, lastly one that my wife found fun but won't necessarily lock anything in, stone beads, we have a string of jade beads that we like to feed into her and let slide around in her bladder.

HOWEVER the bladder is a deep and stretchy place and even relatively long things such as pens (yes plural "pens" as in multiple) have been lost in womens bladders before. make sure things aren't going to go too far by going too far with some sort of modification.

If you are feeling less spontaneous and more DIY head down to the hardware store and pick up some aluminum rod, a small hacksaw, a metal file, a couple fine grades of sand paper and some 00 steel wool. Then just cut to length, file a rounded end and any other major texture you want (ribbing) sand it down and then polish to a shine with the steel wool, wash and BOOM home made pee hole plug. I would encourage a "candy cane" shape to keep things from disappearing. As a woman your urethra is only about 2 inches or 5 cm long, double that and there should be plenty of length with minimal chance of hitting the back of your bladder.
Now I'm no metallurgist but I'm pretty sure basic 6061 aluminum bar from the hardware store isn't rated for medical implants so I wouldn't leave that in you terribly long but urine pressure will be the deciding factor for wear time not the metal.

Be sane, wash everything before and after maybe give it a wipe down with rubbing alcohol, if you get some natural lubrication on the toy don't worry but keep it away from your ass. Don't end up in a bondage situation with no panic button, always have an out even if it means breaking the toy. Don't go crazy you can hurt yourself doing this but you can also progress urethral penetration to the point of fingering your bladder with just a fresh tub of vaseline your fingers and use of regular antibacterial hand soap WITHOUT GETTING A SINGLE INFECTION.

Have Fun