Need Advice Please

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

sexylotus2

Need Advice Please

Post by sexylotus2 »

I have never pumped before, but i want to try pumping my clit tonight. I have seen many things that you can use a large syringe. I have a large one i think will work. I would like any advice anyone can give me on using the syringe to pump my clit. My husband also thinks we could leave the end on where the needle goes and hook it to an old breast pump to get the suction. Any thoughts on this? Thank You
Cobbler01

Re: Need Advice Please

Post by Cobbler01 »

Hi and welcome.

Yes the syringe and the pump cthe old work if you can get a good deal both ends. If not take the needle end off and use the plunger to suck. Hope this helps.

And feel free to show us the results
vatum

Post by vatum »

Many of us use what we have on hand for our pumping toys. I think you are on the right track though. But, try, adjust, change, have fun and discover what works best for you.

I use a converted aquarium pump, about $35 USD connected to a spaghetti/pasta cylinder, $10, for my cock/balls. My perverse mind thinks that your pump connected to the syringe cylinder (plunger removed) may be the "bees knees" for your clit. But that's just me.

And don't forget to photo your journey, I hope you feel comfortable with that. For me the encouragement of the pervs here made it all the more fun.

Good luck and ciao'!
V
sexylotus2

Post by sexylotus2 »

I will definitely be taking photos. Its my very first pump im very excited. I hope i like it. If i do i plan on moving to pumping my pussy next. Would to hear household items that can be used to pump pussy :). Thanks. Ill lett you know how it goes ;)
cjmc1972

Post by cjmc1972 »

If you have some hose from a fish pump or breast pump, and one of those old time straw holders, or even a Tervis cup, you could get a decent pump. put some lube or vaseline around the rim, stick the hose in the cup/tube, and start sucking out the air while keeping it pressed firmly, but light enough pressure to allow air to travel through. You'll have to pinch of the hose or hold the tip of your tongue over it to maintain suction. Keep it up for 15 minutes or so, take off and massage the area, and start over. keep it up for an hour or so and you'll be swollen in no time!
72757_large.jpg
tervis.png
vatum

Post by vatum »

There are a couple of inmates here whom make custom cups for women. Also, plan on needing several sizes. When our collective bits grow we run out of room. The mantra here is bigger is oh so much better! :D
sexylotus2

Post by sexylotus2 »

Great i actually have one od these cups you have pictured. So excited to try !!!
vatum

Post by vatum »

I think the more creative you get, the bigger everyone's smiles!
Keep up the good work and I hope to see some great results. Still, some caution is needed so easing into pumping, using low vacuum,...stuff like that, is a very good thing. Much information is here on the board. The search engine isn't great but with patience will get you there.

Also there are many women pumpers you may be able to connect with for their experience, though not all are quick to respond. But most do.

Ciao!
Domchef

Post by Domchef »

interested in the results! ;-)