.-~* Erotic Stories By WowImBig *~-.

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

wowimbig

.-~* Erotic Stories By WowImBig *~-.

Post by wowimbig »

Feel free to add on to, change, or edit/revise any of my stories! Otherwise, hope you enjoy!
wowimbig

Re: .-~* Erotic Stories By WowImBig *~-.

Post by wowimbig »

"The Pool Party"
By: WowImBig

There I was, wading in the shallow end of the pool, with my fellow classmates at our senior year pool party; trying to act normal while I was hiding the biggest dirtiest secret ever. Last night, I was pumping my pussy with the monster pump cup I made... and I fell asleep with it on me... suction was strong as ever. 7 hours later I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock, screaming at me to wake up for school. I tried jumping out of bed like usual, but the monster cup wouldn't let me. I ended up falling out of bed, I had to turn off that damn alarm so I grabbed a tennis shoe by my bed and chucked it at the alarm. luckily it hit the snooze button and silenced the sound.

It took me a second to remember the pump session the night before, and that it had stayed on all night. I pressed the release valve and tried to pull it off, but it wouldn't budge. I wished the cup was see through so I could see how big an all-nighter made me. Excited and scared at the same time, I connected the hose, pressed the release, and blew air into the hose so that it would force the cup off of me. I felt the end release, slowly my fat pussy slid out. Horrified with what I was seeing, the noise of the alarm going back off only added to my distress. I leaned down and grabbed the cord and unplugged it from the wall.

I looked up at my calender and realized the red circle was around today, shit! The pool party was today! attendance is mandatory! Oh fuck, I better think of something quick.

My mind dazed back into reality. I was in the school swimming pool, with a pair of my boyfriends swimming trunks on. I made up some excuse that I had a bad reaction to bikini area hair remover, and the rash on my legs hurt too much to wear my bikini bottoms.

I could feel my pussy swaying with the current of the water, it felt like I had a backpack hanging between my legs. I was so horny, I needed to satisfy my aching pussy. The growing need to cum almost matched the enormous size it was. I looked around, trying to figure out where I could get enough privacy to take care of the overwhelming urge to touch myself... I noticed the bathrooms over next to the entrance. It took everything in me not to grab myself and cum, I began sweating in anticipation. I wanted to look at my pussy so badly. I swam over to the edge of the pool, my legs weren't of any help because of the throbbing beast between them, so my arms had to do all the work. I slowly stepped up out of the pool on the side staircase, and tried to do so without wobbling. I ran my hands over my hair and squeezed out the excess water. I noticed a boy from my science class staring at me from across the way. I looked down and noticed that the trunks were clinging to the outline of my cunt. Fixing them quickly, I looked back up and around to make sure no one saw. He couldn't have possibly known what lied beneath my swimming trunks, so I blew off the whole incident as nothing. Besides, I had to play with my cunt right now, it was throbbing and pulsating so badly. Quickly, I headed off to the bathroom, waddling a little in my hurry. I saw the bathroom door in front of me and reached out to push the door open. I looked around the bathroom, and luckily it was empty. Where would be the best place for me to hide? I thought, when the bathroom door open behind me. I could feel the presence of a tall person standing very close to me. I turned around and was shocked to see it was the boy from my science class.

"You're not allowed in here! This is the girls restroom!" I said assertively.

"If you're a girl, explain this..." as he reached down and grabbed my pussy mound.

I gasped, the air stuck in my throat.

"What the fuck is this between your legs?" he asked.

"N-othing!" I stammered, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Get in there." He said as he motioned to the sauna room.

I did as I was told, Oh man! What was I gonna do? What if he tells my classmates? I would die of embarrassment. What would they say about me? I didn't wanna think about that now. He followed me into the sauna, and he closed the door and locked it from the inside. What the fuck was he going to do to me?

"Pull down your trunks." He said.

I hesitated, and shook my head..."no, please, don't... don't make me have to... I just can't..." I said.

"Do it, or I'll do it for you."

"Please, please don't do this to me!" I pleaded.

"Fine, I'll do it." And with one swift motion he pulled my trunks down and stood back up and stared at me with his eyes bulging.
"What in the fuck?" His jaw dropped open, and his head tilted down towards my cunt. He pulled something out of his pocket, and by the time I recognized what it was-- the bright light from his camera phone flashed.

"No! Please! Stop!"

"You better do whatever I tell you to... or I will upload this to Facebook to show everyone at school what you look like."

I nodded, reluctantly.

"Why in the fuck is your pussy so fucking big? It wasn't always like this... was it?"

I tried to say something, but my voice was stuck in my throat. I was so terrified by someone knowing about my cunt size. He knelt down in front of me so his face was directly in front of my leaking pussy.

He grabbed at my lips, his hands shaking and sweaty. "Holy shit, your pussy is fucking huge!"

To my surprise he leaned in and began sucking on it.

"Oh yeah..." I moaned, unable to hold back.

"Lay down." He said, and I followed his directions instinctively.

My pussy dangled over the edge of the seat and I laid back. He pulled his pants down and took them off. Then he spread my legs, I noticed his raging hard dick as it probed my meaty pussy lips. he then spread my lips apart so he could find my hole, and he slowly inserted his cock into me. My God, I was so tight. He grunted with each thrust in and out of me. My huge pussy lips wrapped around the sides of his body and flapped back and forth, smacking hard.

Abruptly, He stopped fucking me.

"Don't stop! Fuck me, please!" I begged.

"It's too risky, we could get caught." I could see his mind racing. "We can go to my house. I have a pool and my parents are gone for the week. We will be safe there."

I would do anything for him to keep fucking me. Walking and getting in and out of his car was hard because of my pussy, I waddled the whole time, and it was embarrassing walking so awkwardly. When we got to his house it was dusk, and the air was becoming a little chilly.

"Don't worry, I will turn on the pool heater. It will be fine, just sit into the Jacuzzi until the pool warms up."

I got into the Jacuzzi and the warm water made my huge pussy lips tingle and flap around. They kind of floated and I allowed myself to float on my back, my pussy acting like a buoy between my legs.
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

PLEASE keep going.....you're doing a fantastic job....nice visual effects as my cock is raging hard :)
cjmc1972

Post by cjmc1972 »

You're doing fine on your own. Please, continue!
riagan

Post by riagan »

And some pics will Marke it perfect
vatum

Post by vatum »

...ieaning back, I realized that my pussy was slowly taking control of my body...I wasn't myself. Or maybe, just maybe, this really is my true self, swollen pussy, engorged libido, giant need.

Is that what you're looking for, slut?

Finish it, pictures, cum stains and all.
mraoul

Post by mraoul »

I love it! What happens next?
nwam

Post by nwam »

what an amazing story! reading it with the images of your beautiful monster pussy in my head.. really got me going!!
CaptnPumpHard

Post by CaptnPumpHard »

FOR PETE"S SAKE !!! don't stop there, what happened next?
mcgilla

Post by mcgilla »

Some gals have a whole body orgasm :: You have a whole pussy orgasm
Tinkerpuss

Post by Tinkerpuss »

No changes but please keep on writing, you are soooo good at this :-)
minime1020

Post by minime1020 »

Please finish!! Awesome job........ love it!!
pumpking

Post by pumpking »

Thanks alot,comtinue. 8)
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

Please, Please please continue the story.
hemdeez

Post by hemdeez »

Up
i would also like if you could continue the story ^^