Pump recommendations?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

kinkychick1922

Pump recommendations?

Post by kinkychick1922 »

hi. :) so, I've been doing saline inflation for years, but my new play partner is a very tiny asian with a needle phobia, alas. I've tried a few different pumps, but she's so small, we can't find one that gets a good seal. Any recommendations? if we find one that works, I'll post pictures. ;)

Thanks in advance!
pumpernackel

Re: Pump recommendations?

Post by pumpernackel »

Hi kinkychick,

what about trying naughty pumps (don't know if the writing is correct), they have different sizes.

Cheers

pumpernackel
plumpitup

Post by plumpitup »

You might do well with a Velseal Custom short cylinder from pumptoys.com.

I got a set of three, with diameters of 1.75, 2.25, and 3.0, all 5 inches in length (shortest length). You can mix and match sizes, but for a small pussy, 2.25 would be as wide as I would go. These come with a silicone gasket, called Velseal, which enhances the comfort of the pump session. My girl loves it as the cylinder does not dig into the pelvic region. Also, we have the super common pink Doc Johnson cup. You can fit the 1.75 Velseal gasket around it which works great, too! Only drawback is the rather opaque view of the labia in the cup.

Search my posts as posts have pics of both 1.75 and 2.25 size.

https://www.pumptoys.com/catalog/All-Pr ... rchived]=0

Enjoy.
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

IF you are talking about the actual pump try Harbor Freight they have hand pumps that work great for around the mid twenties.
There is also several article about aquarium pumps used which I have also used and work great for hands free pumping.
kinkychick1922

Post by kinkychick1922 »

Thanks everyone!

Plumpitup, we have the doc johnson pink one as well, but it's about 1/3 too big - the velseal looks really interesting however. Given you have the doc johnson one too, do you think the 1.75 or 2.25 would potentially work?

The naughty pumps sizing guide is really interesting too, we'll try that tonight and see how close she is to the small. Thanks pumpernackel!
plumpitup

Post by plumpitup »

1.75 for sure. Good luck! Jeremy is right on as well. If you get a brake bleed kit from Harbor Freight, the results tend to be more profound and delectable.
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Agree with using standard cylinders. My wife is petite, 157cm (5'2") and my 2" or 2.25 cylinders are about perfect for her, although shorter than 9" would be easier to pump with.