Need advice on vibrator inside cylinder

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Gastro8709

Need advice on vibrator inside cylinder

Post by Gastro8709 »

I recently purchased the max size clitorious enhancement pumping kit and I want a wireless remote controlled vibrator that fits inside the cylinder so I can turn it on an off at will, the only thing I can find that I think would work is a wirelless cock ring and just take the vibrating "bullet" out and just use that. Do you have any advice? What is the smallest wireless vibrator have ever seen?
Mudflaps

Re: Need advice on vibrator inside cylinder

Post by Mudflaps »

It doesn't need to be wireless, a thin cord can be sealed between the cylinder and skin with a little lube. The only problem I find is getting it to stay in the right place. :D
Gastro8709

Post by Gastro8709 »

I would think that the wire would make it hard to get a seal, my idea to make it stay in place was to use cotton or maybe spring if I could find one the right size, I suprised of the lack of suggestions, has anyone tried a wired bullet style vibrator? Inside a cylinder?
CaptnPumpHard

Post by CaptnPumpHard »

You could cut a slot in the side of the cup. Slip the wire in and seal the slot with silicon rubber.
beprivate

Post by beprivate »

can you post a pic or link to the cylinder (and let us know the internal diameter), should be able to work something out.
evpump

Post by evpump »

They make some reasonably priced wireless remote vibraters
Gastro8709

Post by Gastro8709 »

I bought a kit called the clitorous enhancement kit" it has 3 cylinders, the inside diameters are .5", .75" and 1", after looking for about 2 weeks I think I found a wireless vibrator that will work, it's called the "master ring" it's a wireless bullet vibrator that has a diameter of .67" so it will fit in 2 of the tubes. Now I just need to find a proper spring to keep the vibrator in place.
beprivate

Post by beprivate »

persistence pays :)

if its the cylinders I'm thinking of, the valve is at the top - so the idea of sticking the bullet in the top of the tube wont as it would block the air flow.

you could add "wings" to the side of the bullet using sugru or similar - would stop it rattling around but keep the chamber open
beprivate

Post by beprivate »

ps.

If you are the diy type - you might like our latest gadget (simple and cheap)..
foto_no_exif.jpg
Vet syringe with the dispensing end removed and the plunger reversed. Aluminium tape running on both inside walls out round the bottom, electrodes connected to tape and then isolated via more tape (its not conductive the sticky side)

Pump away and when desired connect it to the etim box. Sub loves it!

have also isolated the contacts in such a way that the connection can only be made at the top of the inside after sufficient pumping :D
Gastro8709

Post by Gastro8709 »

I'm going to the hardware to look for a spring with a 1/2" diameter to keep the bullet at the of the cylinder pressed on her clit