Quick connects

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Kahuna

Quick connects

Post by Kahuna »

I have some pumping gear for my wife and it all has what I thought were standard quick connects. I ordered a clit cylinder from somewhere and the female end that is attached to it is MUCH smaller than "standard". Can anyone tell me where to find the proportionately sized male end?
engbulldog

Re: Quick connects

Post by engbulldog »

there are some connects at home depot and even lowes
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

The "standard" tubing is 1/4 inch inside diameter. Is the tubing on yours smaller than that? If the tubing is the regular size but the fitting is a weird size, it might be better to replace both the male and female fittings. You can get them from Amazon for $12.95 with free shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Phenom-Fittin ... 600&sr=1-2
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
M0j0Filter

Post by M0j0Filter »

engbulldog wrote:there are some connects at home depot and even lowes

Got a link? I can never seem to find them.
Kahuna

Post by Kahuna »

M0j0Filter wrote:
engbulldog wrote:there are some connects at home depot and even lowes

Got a link? I can never seem to find them.
Yeah same here, I left immediately for Home Depot, went to the plumbing section where a cute short and plump girl asked what I was looking for and then what it was used for to try and help me narrow down a location, so I told her it was for a kind of sex toy which seemed to spur her on to try harder for me. Alas, it was not to be. Went down the street to Lowes with even less success (no girl to help in the fruitless search).
arch-her

Post by arch-her »

The disconnects are made by a company called Colder. If you look on their site, they tend to have a good list of local suppliers, which are likely to be the more dedicated plumbing stores rather than the big general DIY centers.

http://www.colder.com/Tabid/72/Material ... ducts.aspx