my pierced inner labia 000ga (10mm) rings and tunnels

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

jay_muc

my pierced inner labia 000ga (10mm) rings and tunnels

Post by jay_muc »

hope you enjoy <3
Attachments
000ga2.jpg
000ga3.jpg
000ga.jpg
000ga1.jpg
000ga4.jpg
p&cp (1).jpg
kalahari

Re: my pierced inner labia 000ga (10mm) rings and tunnels

Post by kalahari »

Really beautiful, I'd love to pull down on them gently but really firmly. :D Do they jingle when you walk?
K
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Indeed, thanks.

jd
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Hi jay_muc,

You shouldn’t tease us like that. I’ve already masturbated twice to your photos and I’m just getting started. Just minutes after I cum, I start thinking again about all the ways I could play with your pussy and make you cum also. Your pussy just looks so sensual and willing. I’m going to be up all night thinking about it.

Seriously... your pussy says a lot about you. I took one look at your magnificent clit and those delicate pierced labia and said to myself “Here is a woman who is truly uninhibited and sensuous and who I would probably never get tired of pleasuring.” Women who display an overt prurient sexuality and take real pleasure in physically exploring the depths of their own sensuality, really turn me on. I can tell, by the way your labia piercings are stretched out, that you are one of those and that you didn’t just pierce your labia on a whim for vanity or to please someone else. It must have taken some time and concerted effort to get those tunnels in.

I hope you can understand my frustration. How can I ever find a person like yourself? It’s not fair. I’ve been with many beautiful and sexy women, but none that exude sex like you do. Women like you are rare. I hope the men in your life know how lucky they are. If I were one, you’d likely find me worshiping and exploring your girly bits every chance I got and doing everything I could to please you. I’m sure there are others who feel the same.

So please take pity on me and show us more. I’m dying to see those pretty little pink lips pulled apart by your piercings, exposing your holes.
Last edited by TetherSpout on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
busterb

Post by busterb »

I love pierced lady parts, and yours are wonderful. They look awesome all stretched and dangling . :D
Dandy

Post by Dandy »

Hot pics! Love them. Do you pump with these on? Would love to see.
Domchef

Post by Domchef »

Sehr appetitlich und heiss!