Anyone here pump their belly up?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Thunder-Dash

Anyone here pump their belly up?

Post by Thunder-Dash »

I'm a 20 year old male who LOVES to see females pump their bellies up. However, I don't see that much of it around. If you have any links to places where I can find females who pump up their belly through the vagina or anus, I'll be very happy.
MARTINO2

Re: Anyone here pump their belly up?

Post by MARTINO2 »

There is something like that on Samantha's website "extremehole.com" but that's all I know off.
colesuk2

Post by colesuk2 »

panzer309

Post by panzer309 »

This is actually a pretty common kink - you can look up inflatechan.net for lots of drawn/amateur content, and bloggers like guro-kun.tumblr.com (throw her some money! the vids are like whoa)

To be clear, though. Most people who get big bellies do so by eating/drinking a whole lot, 'stuffing'. Some do air/water inflations by enema to get a similar result, doing this while stuffing at the same time may be unsafe, and if things go wrong these people can die from ruptured organs. Pretty much nobody does vaginal inflations, because it's a very bad idea. The biggest vaginal insertions won't give as much bulge as you can get anally (see hotkinkyjo), and while you might think a uterus could get all big because it's made for babies, that's a natural, uncomfortable and especially hormone-mediated process that takes months. Inserting anything past the cervix tends to be 1) agonizing and 2) stupid dangerous. Air getting in can lead to fatal embolisms, and it's a great way to get infections that will leave you sterile or worse. Do not do this thing.