silicone pussy?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Kriket_13

silicone pussy?

Post by Kriket_13 »

I've searched high and low but can't find anything on the topic. Has anyone tried silicone injections into the pussy? Or know of any videos or links to women doing it?
Oregazmick

Re: silicone pussy?

Post by Oregazmick »

Possibly the reason why you have not found anything is because injecting silicone is most inadvisable, The results may not be what you want but are effectively permanent, there are additional risks such as tissue necrosis, requiring removal.

Providing all proper precautions are taken, injection or infusion of medical grade saline solution is relatively safe and can produce spectacular results, though it is not permanent.
silicone.jpg
Silicone injected outer labia.

Here is a video of a silicone injected man. Would you want to be stuck with something like that for ever?

http://excitemagazine.blogspot.co.uk/20 ... for-6.html

Much more attractive, Vinam injecting saline solution:

http://www.stim99.com/videosaf.html?id=67644412

And finally, a very old but related Newart thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28863

Unfortunately the video clip is no longer available.
mcgilla

Post by mcgilla »

Kriket_13

Post by Kriket_13 »

Thanks McGilla, but I was more interested in extreme cases. I've heard woman who were interested, and have admitted to wanting to inject to the point of their pussies looking pumped all the time. I just can't believe no woman has tried it when so many guys have.
kinkychick1923

Post by kinkychick1923 »

we've always done saline since it's 'safe' in terms of solution injected, and fun to do multiple times.
Kriket_13

Post by Kriket_13 »

Sorry to bump this up, but I've been waiting and searching for this for a long time. I KNOW there were girls here interested in doing this, and I really want to see it!