Introducing a newbie...

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Papi&pumpette

Introducing a newbie...

Post by Papi&pumpette »

Greetings fellow enthusiasts!

I am Papi, and this is my oh so compliant submissive, pumpette.

I have used vacuum in my BDSM play for a number of years. I just introduced pumpette to the wonders of the lexan cup in the past couple of weeks, and I believe she is becoming more of a slave to it than me. :)

she has come to me, a relative novice in our chosen proclivities,but has proven to be both a keen and eager student. she was unsure when I introduced her to the concept, but being an excellent submissive, she surrendered to my whim, much to her delight. Truely, she is a pump whore. she will do anything to pursuade me to bring out the Mighty-vac. she possesses an unnaturally large clitoris and vulva, much to my delight. when she first raised her skirt to show me (in a cocktail bar) I knew what her training was going to entail right away.

she is also an incorrigible exhibitionistic slut, and welcomes your RESPECTFUL comments, as do I. We employ pumping as a regular part of our play, and will be happy to post. if some of what we post may seem a little off topic, please forgive us our trespass, as we like to show and tell our story in context.

That being said, we hope you enjoy our take on your kink.
g_714_007.JPG
g_714_001.JPG
g_714_002.JPG
g_714-2_020.JPG
g_714-2_022.JPG
g_714-2_029.JPG
g_714-2_032.JPG
g_814-1_034.JPG
g_814-1_036.JPG
We hope you've enjoyed the introduction of pumpette. We have some more to post based on forum reaction. As you can see, she maxed out a standard 2.5x3.5" cup. we are searching for new cups as we speak. we have made some which we'll be showing you, but would really like to find a DEEP cup in the 2.5x3.5 opening dimensions. That fits her well, but as I mentioned, she is a pump whore, and wants to really inflate her lips as much as she can. If we could find something in the 5-6 inch depth range, that would be lovely. We may need to resort to a tube, but a large and deep oval would be our preference. Any suggestions are welcome for either purchase or home fabrication.

Thanks for looking,

Papi&pumpette
vovo909

Re: Introducing a newbie...

Post by vovo909 »

Nice Pics, i would love to see more of your newbie ...
pumpernackel

Post by pumpernackel »

Hi Papa&Pumpette,

very hot pics and a great body! If you want another cup have a look at naughtypums.com. They have different sizes.
Hope that helps, btw. froehle have cups, too.

Cheers

pumpernackel
Papi&pumpette

Post by Papi&pumpette »

Thanks Pumpernackel,

I will check them out, but in the mean time, I have been in the shop doing a little fabrication. pumpette will be coming over for a fitting and a test run.
BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

Well cum sweety 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

Great start to the Forum...Nice set of pics...
nikp

Post by nikp »

Amazing. What a pefect woman for pumping. Beautiful full lucious pussy and wonderfull long nipples. Bravo!

Looking forward to more posts.
train_eugene

Post by train_eugene »

very nice
puffster27

Post by puffster27 »

very very nice!
love the dripping juice!