Girlfriend pumping! Wants more!

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

FNG

Girlfriend pumping! Wants more!

Post by FNG »

Hello guys and mostly gals! So I got my girlfriend into pumping this week and she absolutely loves it! I bought her a basic "kickass pussy pump" from an adult superstore. Very basic little pink one with the medical blood pressure cuff ball pump. So we had 2 sessions with it. First one went great but was kinda short because she got super horny and we had to take care of that. Second time went a bit longer, around 45 to 50 minutes, and she easily filled the cup that comes with this setup. The pressure ball could not release to pull in anymore pressure. Her pussy looked great afterwards, but she and I both want more. We want her lips to be much bigger and more full. For this to be accomplished would we need to buy a bigger cup or just spend more time in the current cup. Would more time make much more of a difference or does it need more room to be able to swell up more? I also intend to get a real hand pump with a handle, pressure gauge, and water outlet so she can do it in the bathtub. I'm ok with spending a little money but I don't want to break the bank. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated as we are both new to this. Thank you!
crakerjack

Re: Girlfriend pumping! Wants more!

Post by crakerjack »

We found that the froehle cup and pump works the best so far. Lot's of room for huge results. Check out our posts
cjmc1972

Post by cjmc1972 »

image.jpg
We went with just using one of my cock pumps. Works fine for us. This is her after 30 minutes.
image.jpg
FNG

Post by FNG »

Thanks guys! I'll try to post up a picture of her when I can move the pictures over from my phone.

Crackerjack. How long of a session does your lady usually go through with the cup you mentioned?
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

Usually, we try for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. A nice hot bath usually works well to loosen things up, and we get our best results...
FNG

Post by FNG »

Awesome thank you for the help! I'll definitely be back with some results and differences soon!
mobyuk22

Post by mobyuk22 »

great pics, very interesting cunt lips......they would great pumped up to the max & oversized even more....did you pump her further? x
Love to chat about mine & my wifes pumping experiences SKYPE: mobyuk22