looking to make a diy pussy pump

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Jgirl420

looking to make a diy pussy pump

Post by Jgirl420 »

i have really started to enjoy pumping and get great results with my Doc Johnson cup pump but i would like to go for more volume. my budget is an issue tho and systems im looking at are very expensive. what are some diy ideas you all have?
harry_00

Re: looking to make a diy pussy pump

Post by harry_00 »

maybee you look at ebay for a Brake Bleeder Brake bleeding equipment vacuum set......
vatum

Post by vatum »

All my equipment is DIY, including pump. Pm me and let's talk!
vatum

Post by vatum »

In short, i use a modified aquarium pump for vacuum, they come with hose and check valve. A spaghetti pasta storage tume is my, er, tube.
Dose both with liberal amounts of ingenuity and i have a consistent 4-7" hg vacuum. Perfect!
vatum

Post by vatum »

Tume? Sorry, I meant tube!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I think she means the size of the cups.
theshiek

Post by theshiek »

I have adapted an aquarium air pump for pumping .....pumps are fairly cheap you don't have to pump yourself just turn it on and enjoy . air pump type need approx. $35.00 plus tubing
Curious gal

Post by Curious gal »

Well, I was in the same boat. My husband is interested in using one on me. He peaked my curiosity since I've never done it. That was 4 months ago. I got tired of waiting on him to buy one so I made one today as a matter of fact, waiting on the epoxy to cure. I found an old round conical Tupperware container that had long lost its lid. I drilled a hole in the bottom. Jb welded a tube connector into the hole. Stealing his brake bleeder. Think I may need to export some split tubing to go around the edge of the container for comfort. Then tonight after our monster is in bed I will secretly go upstairs and pump. Then plan to come downstairs in my mimi skirt and drop something on the floor. Get on all fours and surprise him when he looks up my skirt. Anyone see anything wrong with my design? Sorry guys I'm not posting pics but I will give updates on how successful my creation was. And so far it cost me nothing because we already had all the parts!
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Wow. Great plan! Thanks for sharing.
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

by vatum » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:13 pm
In short, i use a modified aquarium pump for vacuum, they come with hose and check valve. A spaghetti pasta storage tume is my, er, tube.
Dose both with liberal amounts of ingenuity and i have a consistent 4-7" hg vacuum. Perfect!

Here are some examples showing how to convert it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJNiO4ienKk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N98ALG06u1U