Re: Anyone here streched urethra enough for sex?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

wet7219

Post by wet7219 »

My wife will not do pics. Bummer, I know.

She will take my cock in her urethra.

I will tell all about it, if anyone is interested.
Last edited by wet7219 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Please do, and many thanks in advance.

jd
nod58

Post by nod58 »

Yes ,please post the details even with out pictures. not many have been able to do this and it is something to aim for.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Yes it would be great if you could tell us about fucking your wife's urethra, and also perhaps how you stretched it enough to be able to do that.

It is a great pity that she will not let you take photos, obviously her wishes have to be respected, but her opinion could perhaps be changed, and I wonder what her objections are. Obviously the photos need to be taken in a way that prevents her being identified, possibly against a neutral background so that the location cannot be identified, and so that no identifying features on her body are shown, particularly her face. With all that in place I wonder what she would worry about. Again, with digital cameras these days you do not have to take your film to the chemists to get it developed!

The fact that your wife can do this is something to be proud of in my opinion. It is certainly a rather unusual talent.
first

Post by first »

There is a video out there on several sites of a guy fucking the lady's urethra. They used some kind of speculum to get him in and he came in her then she pissed out a mixture of piss and cum. It was definitely different.
wet7219

Post by wet7219 »

Pics will not happen. I would love to, but no way she's going for it.

If she knew I was posting about this, or a member here, she would freak out.

I have to talk to someone. My friends are too loose lipped, and they wouldn't understand.

I need a bit more privacy, but I will post the whole story. Soon.
wet7219

Post by wet7219 »

The first time that I had my cock inside her pee hole was about a month ago.
We have had sex 7 times since, and have finished in it each time.

She is very receptive to it, the sounds and the way she tilts her pelvis downward for me to enter,
(without any input from me) tells me that it is not just my idea.
She's not one that likes sex talk.

I find myself thinking about it constantly.

Pretty sure, from the feel and her expression/movements, that I entered and finished in her bladder this last time.

Going for that again.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

first wrote:There is a video out there on several sites of a guy fucking the lady's urethra. They used some kind of speculum to get him in and he came in her then she pissed out a mixture of piss and cum. It was definitely different.
A very good example of this, and probably the one to which you refer is Amazing Ty. The video which runs for about 15 minutes can be found here:

http://www.tnaflix.com/piss-videos/Piss ... 20campaign

Here is a screenshot:
TY.jpg
wet7219 wrote: ... I have to talk to someone. My friends are too loose lipped, and they wouldn't understand. ...
You can talk to us, we are interested in what you have to say, and we won't tell!

wet7219 wrote:The first time that I had my cock inside her pee hole was about a month ago.
We have had sex 7 times since, and have finished in it each time.

She is very receptive to it, the sounds and the way she tilts her pelvis downward for me to enter,
(without any input from me) tells me that it is not just my idea.
She's not one that likes sex talk.

I find myself thinking about it constantly.

Pretty sure, from the feel and her expression/movements, that I entered and finished in her bladder this last time.

Going for that again.

You are indeed a lucky man. It is a great pity that she is so adventurous, and yet so inhibited at the same time.

I find it surprising that she is able to accept your cock in her peehole without first engaging in a lengthy programme of purposeful stretching, or perhaps she did and you don't know about it!

Anyway, good luck, enjoy fucking her peehole, and I hope she continues to enjoy it, as she obviously does now. Please keep us posted as to how you both get on.
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Please post, you oh so very lucky man.

jd
wet7219

Post by wet7219 »

History

I always start with a pinky in her peehole while I'm performing oral for her. In fact, that's how it all started.
The first time I tried my pinky, about 10 months ago, it went right in. No stretching required.
I always do the same thing, pinky in to the first knuckle and then pull down towards the floor of her pussy.
A little at first, more as she gets closer to orgasm.

After orgasm, the sex starts. She has always liked the head of my dick against the front wall of her pussy.
But after I started using my pinky, even more so. She started to, at times, push the head against her peehole.
She came very quickly doing that. As the last few months progressed, she would push harder and I could feel her little
hole stretching against the head of my dick. It was awesome. I knew it wouldn't be long.

Then about 2 months ago, pop, it went in. She said, "Ow", and then fucked me with her urethra.
I didn't take long to cum, it's pretty tight. We use condoms almost all the time, except during anal.
The was a hint of red on it when it took it off. It was, as she told me, great.

Since then, every time we have sex, that's what she seems to want.
So...
wet7219

Post by wet7219 »

Thursday night, she was horny. I wanted a test.

I did the same oral that I've mentioned, with the pinky added.

Then I went for missionary, at a downward angle, avoiding her peehole.
After about 2-3 mins., she started arcing her back as I was thrusting.
She rocked her pelvis more downward, and I could feel my head catching on her stretched little hole.
I slowed a bit, and just then she pushed down. In it goes. She came hard.

She keep rocking downward as I thrust inward. Deeper, deeper, then into her bladder.
She came hard, which made me cum too.

She gets louder and comes harder and faster, than she she does vaginally.
It's amazing. I thought the first time would ruin it.
jd29

Post by jd29 »

That, sir was awesome. You to are very lucky indeed. I hope you post more. I for one could read that over and over until I bust a good nut.

Thank you

jd
kjb1963

Post by kjb1963 »

Good hot story but not proven as real. No pics ?? then i think this is nothing more than just another fantasy story.
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Great story would also love to see a photo even of the pee hole. Before or after
wet7219

Post by wet7219 »

Real nice. I started by telling, she WILL NOT do pics.

Believe what you want.

Pics of yourselves are easy.

SHE has to agree, for what you are asking for.

I won't force the issue.