labia look like penises - this excites me...

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

catherinetrav

Re: labia look like penises - this excites me...

Post by catherinetrav »

very nice
Shaver77

Post by Shaver77 »

I'd adore seeing more women showing off their pumped up clits , bigger is better
AlwaysBeeze

Post by AlwaysBeeze »

dig it!
sprucexvx

Post by sprucexvx »

This is amazing/would love to be this big... how did you get these results? And is it the inner labia that's so pumped up and shiny or the clitoral shaft too?
clitosaurus

Post by clitosaurus »

Been a while but I am compelled to make more time for pumping. This is a pic from a few months ago. I am thinking of making some high quality videos with the hope of raising some money to buy more pumping toys. I would also love to pump my breasts. Would love to do three body parts simultaneously. Any suggestions or thoughts?
Attachments
image.jpeg
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

Hello dear Clitosaurus.

I think there are many regulars here who would love to see some videos from you. However, in my opinion setting up a paysite is too much hassle for the task of getting funds for pumping equipment. Why not ask here for members to sponsor you? I would be happy to send USD 30 via PayPal so you can buy some breast cups.

As for pumping three positions simultaneously: I use 6 mm (0.25") hose and a few connectors like Tees and Y's to get all cups connected. The actual pumping is done with an electric pump, one that was designed to be used by lactating mothers. Works fine here :)

Looking forward to seeing more of you,
Chris
smo0thie_89

Post by smo0thie_89 »

Hello there!

I generalöy agree with lok_ki, though I must say that high quality videos would be awesome!! ;)

Thanks for posting again. I really like all your pictures. Keep it on!
norp

Post by norp »

clitosaurus wrote:Been a while but I am compelled to make more time for pumping. This is a pic from a few months ago. I am thinking of making some high quality videos with the hope of raising some money to buy more pumping toys. I would also love to pump my breasts. Would love to do three body parts simultaneously. Any suggestions or thoughts?
Is this the same vagina as before?....um, where did your big clit disappear to?
Something does not seem right.
clitosaurus

Post by clitosaurus »

yes, same vagina. Pumped in a different way and seen from a low angle. I have never had a giant clit. Only big lips that I have learnt I can pump into different shapes depending on the pump I use and angle at which I hold it. As you can see, I love experimenting and I am figuring out some ways to make some great pumps. I would love to have videos of myself and I am clearly a vagina exhibitionist so I hope it will happen one day. My main problem is not having time. I will have to make a plan. I really appreciate the offer to help me out. It is inspiring and I might take you up on it. Speaking of giant clits, I am a bit obsessed with having one and hope to one day get some gel to make it grow. I heard about people using andractim. I would just use a little bit for a short period, but enough for noticable growth. My pussy lips seem to have changed in a permanent way due to pumping but I love the way they have stretched out. I think they have shrunk a bit due to not pumping for so long but i will rectify the situation. Gonna try do a brief session no before i sleep. Night everyone.
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

Can't wait for those HUGE results. Always look forward to viewing your beauty...Thanks in advance...
waldo1

Post by waldo1 »

clitosaurus wrote:
IMG-20150223-02829.jpg
asstastic
This pic is beautiful!
green52

Post by green52 »

Great pics!

Have you seen the clit enlargement group on fetlife? It's got a lot of activity and a well of useful info.
clitosaurus

Post by clitosaurus »

I tried but could not join fetlife. Please please copy and post any info about where I can get the gel. I know it as amdractim but it probably has another name. The gel I can use to grow my clit. I need to get it.
clitosaurus

Post by clitosaurus »

green52 wrote:Great pics!

Have you seen the clit enlargement group on fetlife? It's got a lot of activity and a well of useful info.
can't sign up for fetlife as they not taking new members. Pls help me out with info about the gel I can use. I need a bigger clit
cjmc1972

Post by cjmc1972 »

perfect plumpness!! i'm lovin it!