Back with Pics from 2014-04-26

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

mywife

Back with Pics from 2014-04-26

Post by mywife »

Long time ago... but last wekend we had the time for making some fun ;-)
Well here are the small results. We bought a FROEHLE pump and started using the small one which was included. Of course I wanted to use the "great" one, but I couldn'T wait out to get fucked... hope the next time to be a little bit more patiently...
After pumping about 45 minutes with the smaller cup (and a vibration-bullet within my vag) my husband kissed my swollen lips, pushed the outer swallen lips / part of my large cunt strongly together and rubbed my clit with his fingers and his tongue.

Oh damned it was a unexpected sensitive feeling between lust and some kind of ache without pain. Never felt this kind of lecherousness ever befor. I became wet and couldn't stand the feeling which came over me. He pushed my swollen cunt together harder and harder so this unknown feeling overhelmed me. I tired to moan... but I had to cry and the hot well known feeling inside me could not be stopped. I sqirted a huge and a very punchy gush directly all over him and into the living room... more and more .... all over the place. Finally I let him took my ass, cause I was afraid of the sensibility between my legs. As you can imagine, we didn'T found the time to pump any longer, using the great FROEHLE.

Hope the next time I'll be patient... and able to wait using it. I promise to let you be a part of it.

Sorry for my english
She from MyWife
Attachments
Getting burst
Getting burst
Getting wet
Getting wet
getting better
getting better
Getting started
Getting started
Greetings from Germany, sorry for my English
Energy never dies
marRCH
pestie

Re: Back with Pics from 2014-04-26

Post by pestie »

suckalishous :D bloody lovely.
billash4647

Post by billash4647 »

Beautifully pumped pussy lips
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
m4tst1

Post by m4tst1 »

Wow that is a very nice pumped pussy, love to see it get bigger or have something in it ;) thanks for showing x
Pump

Post by Pump »

Hot pump and hot story!
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

Hey GORGEOUS, I loved hearing about your sexual experiences with your husband..Made me hard just picturing in my mind what it would be like to lick, suck and fuck your BEAUTIFUL pumped pussy. I'm sure fucking you in the ass would be AWESOME too!! :wink: I love it when a woman shoots her girl cum all over me when I'm eating her cunt. That's the most exciting experience. Love yor GORGEOUS cunt and ass and really lookin forward to seeing more and more.... :D
pumper tom

Post by pumper tom »

sehr tolle Bilder :)
jrtanker

Post by jrtanker »

Very kissable lips , fantastic !!!!!!
mywife

Post by mywife »

@tassyluver:
thank you so much for your reply. This is why I post here and tell you the stories behind the pics.
Really a lovely reply
Greetings from Germany, sorry for my English
Energy never dies
marRCH
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

mywife wrote:@tassyluver:
thank you so much for your reply. This is why I post here and tell you the stories behind the pics.
Really a lovely reply

You're VERY WELCOME......and I thank you very much for showing us such BEAUTIFUL, and SEXY pictures of your GORGEOUS body and pussy.....You're a SPECIAL kind of woman to give yourself and your husband such SEXUAL PLEASURE. All I ask is that you continue to show us more of your AMAZING body and tell us more of your sexual experiences....Some pics from behind would be very welcome also.....THANK YOU!! :D :D :D
plumpitup

Post by plumpitup »

Don't you just love the Springtime. It seems our ladies are getting so frisky and adventurous. Everyday there is another amazing post and you have just raised the bar to a whole different level. Yours is truly a perfect pussy, one I hope we get to see much more of. Thanks!
heavylifter

Post by heavylifter »

Simply Beautifull
ashone

Post by ashone »

Very nice and loock tasty
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Simply gorgeous She :twisted: LOVE how you tell the stories behind the photos and your glorious pumped pussy all wet and huge. I imagined I was getting squirted on as I licked and sucked your full wet lips and creamy center. That was it, began to edge, and came in your honor :oops: Thank you for sharing your hot encounters and pumping photos with us. Please....more?
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

Very beautiful. Thanks for sharing