Newbie with questions

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

DaisyPumper

Newbie with questions

Post by DaisyPumper »

Hi
Just joined and feel so at home here already. Finally found a forum about female pumping which isn't full of spam.

I am rather a novice in the pumping world. I used a vibrating clit pump some years ago and it was good, for a bit. Being a large lady (and quite embarrassed about that), I have found pussy pumps difficult to deal with on my own and OH and I not having intimacy at the mo - long story. I have tried manual suctions tubes with twist tops which seem too hard to twist alone. I have also tried nipple pumps - various sorts for my clit and again not much luck.

I came across a couple of movies by chance one with a woman having her clit pumped so big and another with a massive pussy. Both made me almost cum by just watching. But I think they were in the US and I am not sure where to buy good pussy or more specifically clit pumps in the UK. Can anyone advise? I found a website called Pumpers Paradise which has clit pumpers but they are quite expensive.

A bit about me. I love masturbation and watching female masturbation, (real), and also would love to Dominate a male online who wants to worship large pussy's and clits. I have not explored the world of male pumping yet :oops:

Look forward to getting to know you all.
mosfet

Re: Newbie with questions

Post by mosfet »

You might want to take a look at http://www.thickwall.co.uk/pumping_for_women.htm. The site is primarily aimed at men and isn't the cheapest, but the quality is good and they will make a bespoke item to your specification. Other than that I can't really help, as I'm a male pumper.
DaisyPumper

Post by DaisyPumper »

Thank you for the link will look into it.

I hope to get to know some of you better soon so won't feel as shy as I do now lol
welove2pump

Post by welove2pump »

Nice to see another lady pumper with the confidence to pump (and potentially post) join the forum. There aren't many of us ladies who pump and enjoy looking at other ladies that pump.

I know I'm starting to repeat myself with this recommendation, but trust me, this is still one of my fav pussy pumps, even though our collection has grown quite considerably over the years.

http://www.sexshop365.co.uk/catalog/sex ... -2822.html

I'm also slightly larger than your average stick and I found the standard "Doc Johnson" pussy pumps didn't fit me properly (do they actually fit any "Real" women?).
The one I've recommended is contoured which makes it fit very comfortably and although it doesn't take long to "get big" with this, once you've filled the cup, the vib is positioned right where my engorged clit hits the cup and whoooaa it's powerful.

A more recent purchase was from a german website (which dispite the look of, was very easy to order from and remarkably prompt in delivery) for a cup I'd seen used by another user on here. It's got a larger depth, so takes longer to fill and also comes with something called a "sonde" which pumps inside your pussy a little.

http://www.froehle-shop.de/product_info ... -cuff.html

I hope you don't mind, but I've attatched a pic of all our current pump toys and you can see the large cup with the white stick at the top right. Directly to the right of this one, is the (rather rubbish) doc johnson cup that's never used and directly under that is the cup with the vib.

Hope this helps.

xx
Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be.
DaisyPumper

Post by DaisyPumper »

Wow they look exciting. Feeling quite wet and swollen at the sight of them. Thank you for posting :D
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Hi Daisy.

I would also recommend you check out noogleberry.com, UK based and great service. I have bought stuff from them and delivery to NZ was quick and cheap. Products are good quality and very reasonably priced. The only thing I would recommend you buy elsewhere is the actual pump. It's worth buying a quality brass pump with pressure gauge - harborfreight.com do one cheaply in the US. They are sold for automotive brake-line bleeding. I got the same sort here in NZ from an automotive supply shop, so would imaging the same would be available in the UK. Certainly cheaper than buying the equivalent through a pumping site, and much better quality and longer lasting than the rubbish plastic ones that are around.

Hope we can see some photos of you in due course, but in the meantime, enjoy the forum!!

regards
KB
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Just checked and ebay UK have these at about 20 quid: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hand-Held-Rev ... 1200174337
DaisyPumper

Post by DaisyPumper »

Ok this looks interesting. Thank you for the link. What pumping tubes can on attach to it? Want to really start with the clit so needing a smaller tube. Do the ones you can buy separately work with and attach to that pump?
DaisyPumper

Post by DaisyPumper »

Just had a look at Noogleb :D erry. Liking this alot! Thank you
DaisyPumper

Post by DaisyPumper »

OK I have bought the Noogleberry clit pump and cup set. I will give this a go and see how I get on to begin with, obviously I am mindful the pump may not be strong so will bare in mind your suggestion for a brake bleed pump. :D
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Daisy, i have the plastic pump with gauge from noogleberry. While they are not the strongest physically, they have done me excelent service over a couple or three years now. Be careful not to drop it and keep the water out of it if you ever wet pump, otherwise i havn't had a problem with them.
just look after it.

Bignlow
DaisyPumper

Post by DaisyPumper »

Thank you for that. I will give it a go at least. :D
welove2pump

Post by welove2pump »

As you can see in the pic, I recommend a brass gunson gauge pump as the pump we got with noogleberry was knackered and rendered useless after one drop.

Having had all the bulb pumps ( that come with most pussy pump toys) die within a month or twos usage, then the noogleberry pump to die after a minor knock, we decided to research and invest and a quality pump and settled on the Gunson.

We bought two from the same ebay supplier over 6 years ago so we had a replacement when the first died, however the second still sits unopened as the first one works like new after some serious usage. The seals show no sign of wear even though it's sucked water on several occasions.

The Gunson gives you what you need for our "purpose" and non of the case and fraff and is definatley built to last. I'd speculate the £20 unbranded kit with case recommended may not last as long as a gunson, based on my own bias experience and the fact it's twice as expensive.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gunson-77003- ... 540265d961
Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Very true wl2p, you can't beat quality. I got my noogleberry pump as a starter with a view to upgrading at a later stage but it's still going strong. Maybe i just got a good one !

Happy pumping

Bignlow
DaisyPumper

Post by DaisyPumper »

Thank you all for your kind welcome and advice.

I will let you know how pumping goes in time.

Nice to have met you all. :)