Huge nipple pumping by Nipplementor

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

pumpmypuss

Re: Huge nipple pumping by Nipplementor

Post by pumpmypuss »

Beautiful job....I want to make mine look like that. ....a nice set of teats
herman67

Post by herman67 »

Amazing nipples!!!
kinkyweb

Post by kinkyweb »

pumpmypuss wrote:Beautiful job....I want to make mine look like that. ....a nice set of teats
Me too - I dream of having long suckable teats that my partner can play with for hours - HEAVEN :D
pumpmypuss

Post by pumpmypuss »

kinkyweb wrote:
pumpmypuss wrote:Beautiful job....I want to make mine look like that. ....a nice set of teats
Me too - I dream of having long suckable teats that my partner can play with for hours - HEAVEN :D
I totally agree...of course I would want a milking machine as well...her nipps are perfect....
kinkyweb

Post by kinkyweb »

pumpmypuss wrote:
kinkyweb wrote:
I totally agree...of course I would want a milking machine as well...her nipps are perfect....
You and me both....I saw a calf suckling on his mum's teats at the weekend and when he pulled away, the teats were hanging down, long, wet and pink.....when I got home, I got my partner to suckle on my nips for hours and we had a fantastically kinky session..... :D