Wearing these

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Addicted

Re: Wearing these

Post by Addicted »

Hello evpump ,
Fantastic nipple's !! Sexy , secret , kinky fun is quite a turn on isn't it ?
Thanks for sharing .
kinkyweb

Post by kinkyweb »

gozo3433 wrote:Beautiful ! How long did you keep the suction and then how long did it take to drop back to a normal size?
I've got mine on now just for a session before I go on holiday. I lubed the nips up with some baby oil and sucked them into the Supple Nips (the secret is to lube them to create a seal between the skin and Sup Nips). WOW - they've sucked almost to the top and I've had them on for over 2 hours now and they're looking like fat cigar butts. They'll probably stay like that for 15 minutes - they keep their shape longer now as I'm sleeping with the Sup Nips on and it's making a big difference to how quickly they stretch and stay in shape - not to mention the sensitivity....all I want to do is pull and stretch my nips all day :P :P :P I'll take my bra and Sups off at the airport and see the reaction to my erect nubs under my t-shirt. I'm such an attention whore lol :D Then I'm going on the nudist beach all week - so the Sups are going on until I get on the beach....that should turn a few heads....
Loving Ev's nips - would love to work in the same office as her to have a mutual nipple tweaking session in the ladies loos....mmmmmm x
pumpmypuss

Post by pumpmypuss »

On your nipps are yummy.....how long did you keep them on? I would love to wear some at work and play with my sensitive long nipps on the way home...
gina tg canada

Post by gina tg canada »

simply stunning, I know the feelings
dachief

Post by dachief »

evpump wrote:Got these on at work . Sure wish I could wear the larger pumps . Love having them larger.
hmmmm....
are they hiring?
:twisted: