fruit of pussy

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

panzer309

Re: fruit of pussy

Post by panzer309 »

Translation:

"Big thanks to all those who have appreciated my images, and I annoy (vulgar - lit. 'shit at') all those who criticize me!"

Classy, dude. Classy.
welove2pump

Post by welove2pump »

panzer309 wrote:Translation:

"Big thanks to all those who have appreciated my images, and I annoy (vulgar - lit. 'shit at') all those who criticize me!"

Classy, dude. Classy.
. . and as I recall, the arrogant and hateful bitch we ousted previously who tried to destroy this community was also french.

One has to wonder just how empty and unfulfilled someone has to be, that it results in such jealousy and envy.

Actually, thinking back to who I think this person is, she rarely posted images of her pumping with a partner. With her overwhelming negative attitude, it's hardly suprising that she's lonley.
Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be.
dachief

Post by dachief »

welove2pump wrote:If you or anyone wants advice or information on how to watermark your pictures in the transparent fashion we do, I'm more than happy to help.

If you have Adobe Photoshop CS3 or above, I can show you how to create a recordable macro so your chosen watermark can be added to any image with the press of one button.

xx
you can also use photoscape or umark...
both freeware...