fruit of pussy

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

welove2pump

Re: fruit of pussy

Post by welove2pump »

powerfulpete1235 wrote:No matter WHERE you go there is going to be at least one dickhead in a group. Caulk it up to being human and let the negative shit roll off ya!!! THIS forum is positive and so are 99.95% of the peeps that are members. PLEASE do not stop sharing your adventures in pumping, posting your increditably HOTTTT photos, because most of us do not have a spouse or female friend to pump with, which really sucks. It's fantastic to see you couples and single Ladies pumping and enjoying yourselves. You ALL drive me nuts in more then ONE way ;} THANK YOU to those that appreciate a real FAN!
Care to clarify the "dickhead" in this instance for us??

Is it possible its you, for not fully understanding all sides of this discussion and instead of letting the issue settle, you'd rather make huge sweeping statements and sycophantically beg for more pics?
Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

I confess to being mystified. What has this got to do with the normal subject matter on this Forum?
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

Oregazmick wrote:
I confess to being mystified. What has this got to do with the normal subject matter on this Forum?

Maybe it depends on how long you watched the video as to what it has to do with the subject matter
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

lik2pump wrote:
Oregazmick wrote:

Maybe it depends on how long you watched the video as to what it has to do with the subject matter
OK, first time around you had a point, I endured it for about 4 minutes. Now I've played it right through twice, sheer torture as it is not my taste in music at all, though evidently popular with over 3 million viewings, and I saw nothing that fits in with the general subject matter of this Forum. I remain mystified. What am I supposed to be looking for, and how many minutes and seconds into the clip is it?
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

Says a lot about the subject matter think about it you sat thru an entire video with no pay off I'm sure actarus intent is just as it was Intended to be
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

No I say keep us guessing
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

lik2pump wrote:Says a lot about the subject matter think about it you sat thru an entire video with no pay off I'm sure actarus intent is just as it was Intended to be
Certainly a waste of time, and all this is getting rather too deep for my liking.
Actarus wrote:My intention is very simple, I want to delete my messages, but this is not possible, so I replaced it with something else. it or anything it was the same thing. The next time it will be a beautiful pumping image !!
Are you sure you can't delete your individual posts? At the very least when logged on you could click on "Edit" and then remove all the content before clicking on "Submit". You won't be able to delete a thread that you started once someone has replied to it.
lik2pump wrote:No I say keep us guessing
OK if that is what you want, but I have better things to do than fall victim to other people's mind games, so perhaps in future I will avoid anything where Actarus is involved!
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

They answered I was only taking a guess
billash4647

Post by billash4647 »

So Lovely a tied up pumped pussy Beautiful Luv
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
pumpedfan

Post by pumpedfan »

One decent picture, and like 50 shitty youtube videos. What the F? Why would you do that? BOOOOOO!
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

Think that's your best pic yet. Thanks
wowimnosy

Post by wowimnosy »

I like :D
welove2pump

Post by welove2pump »

Absolutley fabulous. . more, more!
Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be.
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

Actarus, I love your last 2 pics!.....Those bound tits are BEAUTIFUL but her bound pussy is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!....SUPER SEXY!! :D :D :D
Lord deep

Post by Lord deep »

I agree with Tassyluver :D