fruit of pussy

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

welove2pump

Re: fruit of pussy

Post by welove2pump »

If someone asks for help or advice on how to improve, then by all means advice and critique to your hearts content however lobbing your negative opinions around other members pictures just makes you appear jealous and envious of others and potentially overzealous about your own pictures.

To the rest of the forum, didn't we (as the pumping community) recently rid ourselves of an overtly negative individual with an equally poor command of the english language, who sought noteriaty and forum infamy by lambasting other members. . ???

Not wanting to go over covered ground, just thowing it out there that, there may or maynot be a connection. . ???
Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Actarus wrote:My new style… enjoy…friendly…
Not sure what is going on here, but is this the future on this Forum, perhaps particularly in this Female Pumping section; pictures removed by the original posters and new pictures ruined by watermarks across the middle? If so, then perhaps we should find something different to do because visiting here will be pointless.
panzer309

Post by panzer309 »

Oregazmick wrote:
Actarus wrote:My new style… enjoy…friendly…
Not sure what is going on here, but is this the future on this Forum, perhaps particularly in this Female Pumping section; pictures removed by the original posters and new pictures ruined by watermarks across the middle? If so, then perhaps we should find something different to do because visiting here will be pointless.
You can have one or the other - not difficult to understand why people wouldn't want every pic they post to a private forum to be public domain (and to maybe wind up on dozens of other sites raising ad cash for other people). Think the watermarks could be subtler than this one, but mostly just happy they're still posting!
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

The c is correctly placed nice job keep up the good work
wowimnosy

Post by wowimnosy »

:) love
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

panzer309 wrote:You can have one or the other - not difficult to understand why people wouldn't want every pic they post to a private forum to be public domain (and to maybe wind up on dozens of other sites raising ad cash for other people). Think the watermarks could be subtler than this one, but mostly just happy they're still posting!
Yes, I understand the reasoning, and have recently become aware that some photos from this Forum (particularly this Female Pumping section?) have been STOLEN and posted on other websites. It is sad that there are such disreputable people out there who spoil things for others, but that is the world we live in!

However to me personally a watermarked photo is ruined and therefore pointless, particularly a prominently watermarked one, such as Actarus's example above, where I made my original comment, but then perhaps that example was intended to make a particular point?

I have in the past posted photos on here that I have found elsewhere on the web, and will probably continue to do so, this to contribute to a particular thread or to illustrate a point, but usually I mention that I found them on the web, and certainly I never claimed them to be mine!
welove2pump

Post by welove2pump »

If you or anyone wants advice or information on how to watermark your pictures in the transparent fashion we do, I'm more than happy to help.

If you have Adobe Photoshop CS3 or above, I can show you how to create a recordable macro so your chosen watermark can be added to any image with the press of one button.

xx
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

WOW!!....Thanks Actarus...She is a SEXY SENSATION in every way!!...love the ropes, the fishnets , the AWESOME tits & nipples but most of all those HUGE, BEAUTIFUL pussy lips!!....WOWSERS!!....Your woman????..Hope you continue posting....
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

I would love to see more of her if possible... Is she your girlfriend?.Just don't say anything negative about other people's postings and all will be good :D .......
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

She is beautiful thank you for posting don't stop posting don't let the words of a few spoil it for the rest of us ignore them and go on having fun I speak for a lot of us here I'm sure you have an artistic look which is different to the forum but many of us like it just look at the response you get on your thread in such a short time and what ever you decide thank you for what you already have given us
welove2pump

Post by welove2pump »

Loverly picture and hope we see more from you.

Several of your previous posts did come across a bit like . . "bad picture and not as good as mine" and I'm hopeful that it wasn't your intention to offend.
If you want my advice, post complements on other peoples threads when you like something and post nothing when you don't.

In reply to lik2pump - It's much more productive to help members to contribute positivley to our community rather than being sycophantic.
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

HMMM.....The Stones do cum to mind when looking at her pussy....Very unique...Very "LICKABLE"....NICE! :D
welove2pump

Post by welove2pump »

Actarus wrote:i'm agree with you.
I do not want to be rude, just giving my opinion and simple tips. this is not an attack, I also appreciate if crittique is negative. that's all. But if you want i leave the forum…
I don't want you to go anywhere and If I was asked, I'd say you bring a rather unique artist flare to this community and you'd be sadly missed if you did leave.
I just want you to understand that negative feedback is not appriciated and critism is only appropriate if requested.

Hope to see more soon.

xx
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

welove2pump wrote:
Actarus wrote:i'm agree with you.
I do not want to be rude, just giving my opinion and simple tips. this is not an attack, I also appreciate if crittique is negative. that's all. But if you want i leave the forum…
I don't want you to go anywhere and If I was asked, I'd say you bring a rather unique artist flare to this community and you'd be sadly missed if you did leave.
I just want you to understand that negative feedback is not appriciated and critism is only appropriate if requested.

Hope to see more soon.

xx

I totally agree.....Nothing good has ever become of negative comments and positive ones only encourage more people to participate...and I think the more, the better..... :D
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

No matter WHERE you go there is going to be at least one dickhead in a group. Caulk it up to being human and let the negative shit roll off ya!!! THIS forum is positive and so are 99.95% of the peeps that are members. PLEASE do not stop sharing your adventures in pumping, posting your increditably HOTTTT photos, because most of us do not have a spouse or female friend to pump with, which really sucks. It's fantastic to see you couples and single Ladies pumping and enjoying yourselves. You ALL drive me nuts in more then ONE way ;} THANK YOU to those that appreciate a real FAN!