fruit of pussy

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

lik2pump

Re: fruit of pussy

Post by lik2pump »

Actarus you truly are an artist love the pics the way the rope highlights it doesn't distract from the beauty woman in the photo and she has very beautiful body please don't stop more love your work
Last edited by lik2pump on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

There's just something about black fishnet material and a beautiful woman's body combined that drives me crazy...LOVE IT!! :D
train_eugene

Post by train_eugene »

very nice
schlube

Post by schlube »

I didn't know that we were having a competition! so heres what i think, Too much photoshop. I give it a 20/100, and incase your math is as poor as your English that's equivalent to a 4/20! Ps if I wanted your opinion I would've asked!
panzer309

Post by panzer309 »

Seconded. Nobody's being paid to post here, if you don't like people's pics keep it to yourself. Sick of half the women being driven off this board every six months because some dork with bad communication skills decides it's time to play middle school.
schlube

Post by schlube »

Actarus wrote:this is important, If i like it or not?
For you, yes, but not for me!
You take myself too seriously, and you too.
What does that even mean?
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Basically, I think he's saying "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder" and people take him and themselves too seriously! Maybe??
welove2pump

Post by welove2pump »

Actarus wrote:this is important, If i like it or not?
For you, yes, but not for me!
You take myself too seriously, and you too.

Lets look at some of your recent replies shall we?

- only 10/20 for the last pic… 5/20 for the rest…
- Not so bad… but…pfff… it's so hard to take a good picture ?
- Good result, but you can be better on the pics.
- Hey your pumping pussy is nice…but the pictures are so small with a bad definition. You could do better, it's not so difficult !
- It's better, but don't use the "lance flare". And no © on the middle of the pic.Attention with the shadow and the selection.

The last one was directed at me after I posted an imaged I'd played with on photoshop. Your reply would have been welcomed if I'd have asked for advice on how to make it better, however your reply said "your pics are still not as good as mine".

I've been very polite so far and tried to help you, but I don't think your interested in being a better community member. I'm starting to think that you actually want everyone else to stop posting so you can have the forum to yourself. If that is the case, kindly fuck off and create your own website and stop trying to destroy this simple community.
Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be.
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

Actarus you do take great photos but with all your replies on other threads puts you in a postion as being a know it all it comes off as rude and bad behavior so far most of your photos are artistic in some form or another but that is not necessarily what this forum is about the negativity you are giving is starting to spread throughout and now has become where are members do not wish to be part of look I like your pics just not the attitude that comes with it hopefully you understand just refrain from saying anything negative about someone else's pics
schlube

Post by schlube »

In case you didn't notice this is a pumping site and not a professional photography forum. Like stated above it seems like this jackass is trying to drive off all the other posters on the site. So on that note I'd like to second that "fuck off" thanks!
mosfet

Post by mosfet »

Actarus wrote:You are really too serious… it's just a game…
If you consider this a game, you have just confessed to being a troll. Your attitude toward other contributors and your behaviour in this thread indicate a level of maturity that is not consistent with being a safe practitioner of Shibari: this leads me to question if you are the legitimate copyright holder of any of the pictures you posted in this thread as your own.

(If anyone saved the pictures before they were deleted, perhaps they could check the EXIF data to see if the same camera was used.)
welove2pump

Post by welove2pump »

Actarus wrote:mosfet

You are the winner… the most stupid guy … don't worry…
Not that his comments require any defence, I will clarify that his reply was a rather articulate reposte and their speculation is not without relevent foundation.
I have publically inferred that you could be a re-incarnation of a previously ousted forum troll who -

a. posted harsh and negative comments on other peoples threads
b. expressed themselves by uploading images on threads unrelated to pumping
c. wanted the entire forum to herself
d. Had a poor command of the english language

Those in the know who and what I mean and (as a self confessed troll) I'm not seeing much evidence from you to debunk this theory. Prove me wrong and start posting positive and encouraging comments and keeping your negative opinions to yourself. .
Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be.
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

I give up on Actarus. His stuff is not good enough for his attitude. I suggest the folks who are regulars just ignore him from now on.
Lord deep

Post by Lord deep »

Actarus, I think your work is very good ... let them tell bad things and don't mind ! :wink:
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

I have a question for you why be so antagonistic if you know or feel that people need thicker skin and not take things so serious as you say why bother with posting on there threads you have a flare for posting at least interesting stuff on your own just stick to that instead of irritating the rest of the forum I happen to like what you post here on your own