newbies RE NEW PICS

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

tassyluver

Re: newbies

Post by tassyluver »

WOW...Love em all but the rear view pics are ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL!!...Lookin really really HOT!!...Thanks Bunches!! :D
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Hot sweet thick lips. Love your homemade looks like it's doing a fantastic job on her hot puss
suctioncup

Post by suctioncup »

Hi folks its been a while now since we posted but never fear all is in hand (literally) as we have purchased a new pump and cup so it will be quite interesting to see the results! Hoping to get a new set of pics on here shortly KEEP WATCHING :D :lol:
suctioncup

Post by suctioncup »

NEW PICS COMING YOUR WAY SHORTLY KEEP WATCHING. SOMETIME LATE FEB EARLY MARCH 2014 :lol: :D
suctioncup

Post by suctioncup »

8 COMMENTS ON AN EVENINGS WORK TO GET THESE PICS FOR THIS FORUM, NOW MRS S/CUP SAYS IS IT WORTH THE BOTHER TO POST PICS. AFTER ALL 5600 HITS YOU WOULD THINK MORE THAN JUST THE REGULARS WOULD MAKE A COMMENT. :( & :? BUT ABSOLUTLEY :x)
mr7_25

Post by mr7_25 »

Looks fantastic to me wish the wife would pump with me :(
welove2pump

Post by welove2pump »

suctioncup wrote:8 COMMENTS ON AN EVENINGS WORK TO GET THESE PICS FOR THIS FORUM, NOW MRS S/CUP SAYS IS IT WORTH THE BOTHER TO POST PICS. AFTER ALL 5600 HITS YOU WOULD THINK MORE THAN JUST THE REGULARS WOULD MAKE A COMMENT. :( & :? BUT ABSOLUTLEY :x)
I hear and feel your fustration. Sadly the abundant lack of replies was one of the many contributory factors towards our decision to cease sharing.
If I decided to share anything now, it's because I've chosen to, not because I want feedback, which is sad as we have shedloads to show, but not to a majoritivley unappriciative audience.

xx
Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be.
cjmc1972

Post by cjmc1972 »

I usually reply when I see new stuff has been added. My wife isn't up for taking pics like she used to be, so we've resorted to lurking status for the most part. She wasn't getting as big as some of the ladies here, so she decided it wasn't worth sharing. Sad thing is, she gets HUGE now, but still doesn't want to take pics. I don't want to push the issue because she may stop pumping all together.

I appreciate any gal who is willing to pump her self up and have it posted for total strangers to drool over.
suctioncup

Post by suctioncup »

New pics will be here soon. just lurking at moment. :lol: :twisted: :roll:
suctioncup

Post by suctioncup »

NEW PICS WILL DEFINITELY BE ON HERE BY NEXT WEEKEND AND NOT BEFORE AS MRS S/CUP IS IN ONE OF HER MOODS :roll: SAYS IT TO COLD YET TO GET RID OF HER LITTLE FURRY HAMSTER, BUT I HAVE REMINDED HER THAT IT'S HER CHOICE TO WEAR OPEN CROTCH PANTIES :lol: :lol: :lol:
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

Gotta keep the little hamster warm!!! :wink: I'd LOVE to see her poking out of a pair of crotchless panties though! :D
suctioncup

Post by suctioncup »

012.JPG
014.JPG
010.JPG
009.JPG
008.JPG
007.JPG
006.JPG
004.JPG
002.JPG
NEW PICS FROM VALENTINES NIGHT ;
crakerjack

Re: newbies RE NEW PICS

Post by crakerjack »

Wow. What a wonderful Valentine...Many thanks...
billash4647

Post by billash4647 »

Just F__king Beautiful :shock:
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

WOWSERS!!!....What a SEXY treat!!.....THANK YOU so much for the pics!!.....LOVE.LOVE,LOVE em all!!!....love the GORGEOUS pumped pussy and sexy ass!!....and that sweet,sweet pussy protruding through those sexy panties.....WOW!! SENSATIONAL!!! :D :D :D .....Now since it was for Valentine's Day, I got a "HEART ON" :D