Unpumped Big Clit

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

largeone

Re: Unpumped Big Clit

Post by largeone »

magnificent clit, can`t wait to see it fully pumped up, you wife could surely fuck another womans pussy with a beautiful clit like that, love to see that, keep posting soon
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

absolutely stunning and mouthwatering clit. Love to suck it until she moan
shkoogle

Post by shkoogle »

your wife has an amazing body and clit..... you must preserve that look by the obvious body training..... and also i think a tube that is the same size or smaller than her clit "proper"!!! -not including her clit hood! i think you know the score! so just go for it and enjoy the results. thanks for sharing :D
firewater

Post by firewater »

@norp: let me ask some questions please:
1. how big is her clit if it is stiff without cylinder and how much in cylinder?
2. where exactly is the spot of the/her clit with the most pleasure.
By us men it is the backside of the cock directly below the glans.
3. how quick get the clit of your wife stiff, from beginning of swelling till full stiffness? Is it quicker than a/your cock, the same or more slowly?
4.which nick.names does she have for her clit?
5. could a ring or clamp stick out her clit more, by move back the tissue below the clit?
:)
tillyt

Post by tillyt »

sublime and sexy luscious clit
norp

Post by norp »

firewater wrote:@norp: let me ask some questions please:
1. how big is her clit if it is stiff without cylinder and how much in cylinder? I never have measured it, I guess you need to judge by the photos. She is erect and stiff in the photos. 5'6" height and 130 lb.
2. where exactly is the spot of the/her clit with the most pleasure. The head.By us men it is the backside of the cock directly below the glans.
3. how quick get the clit of your wife stiff, from beginning of swelling till full stiffness? Is it quicker than a/your cock, the same or more slowly? Slower than me but becomes erect fastest when kneeling knees apart and pelvis thrusting forward.
4.which nick.names does she have for her clit? Knob
5. could a ring or clamp stick out her clit more, by move back the tissue below the clit? donno, never tried that. :)
firewater

Post by firewater »

@norp: At first many thanks for your good informations.
Mmh, it`s mostly better to ask a man, who has a gf/wife with a huge clit, than a woman who has one. Many women think maybe, I would make only a fun with them, or find such questions odd etc.
In my real life I never had a woman with a huge clit, which even stick out. (not attaced with the body like a cock)
For me it`s very interesting to compare giant clits with cocks. How are the similarities and how are the differences.
So let me complete my questions, so I can get a summary and synopsis.
1. the clit.head brings women the most desire/pleasure for sex. "But" is there a difference between the front.side and the back.side of the female glans, like it is by us men?
2. can your wife penetrate and fuck with her knob?
At last still a little wish from me: It would be hot to see the clit of your wife standing up like a cock in an angle of 180 degrees. This I have seen in internet once by the fbb Ashley Chambers, it was a big thrill for me. Such is possible with a thin cord, which is going around the waist or hips.
btw, I do not understand, how a huge stick out clit is showing/running in direction to vagina and anus. If a man with a stiff cock would move it in direction of his scrotum, the cock would broken. (it will be kaputt)
McPummpin

Post by McPummpin »

More please ....
I would love to suck that big beefy clit !!
Thanks for sharing .
KEEP IT PUMPIN !!!

GO HUGE!!!
norp

Post by norp »

firewater wrote: 1. the clit.head brings women the most desire/pleasure for sex. "But" is there a difference between the front.side and the back.side of the female glans, like it is by us men? All stimulus to the clit head is the same for her. She can intensify it by pulling up on the foreskin and that pulls the glans tighter.
2. can your wife penetrate and fuck with her knob? She is very feminine with a soft voice and enjoys her role as a female. She loves getting hard fucked by my big cock. She is not interested in comparing her big clit to a cock because it simply is not one. Fucking someone with her clit is simply not an interest. Such a sexual interest may popular to "Female to Male" persons.
At last still a little wish from me: It would be hot to see the clit of your wife standing up like a cock in an angle of 180 degrees. This I have seen in internet once by the fbb Ashley Chambers, it was a big thrill for me. Such is possible with a thin cord, which is going around the waist or hips. We have never tried to tie it up like Ashley showed in that clip
btw, I do not understand, how a huge stick out clit is showing/running in direction to vagina and anus. If a man with a stiff cock would move it in direction of his scrotum, the cock would broken. (it will be kaputt) There is a major difference the way genital blood flows between men a women, thats the difference here. :)
norp

Post by norp »

Standing up:
Last edited by norp on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

She is absolutely BREATHTAKING!!....Every picture is such a delight to see!!..THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :D
firewater

Post by firewater »

norp I like your answers!!!
McPummpin

Post by McPummpin »

My god I want to suck her clit :shock:
Thanks for sharing
KEEP IT PUMPIN !!!

GO HUGE!!!
nerdcock

Post by nerdcock »

SO awesome. I am speechless. The only words that come to mind are MORE and MORE!!
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

Wow what an incredibly fabulous buff body and your clit is amazing, sexy and beautiful. thanks and hope you post more