pumping couple: deleted.

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

tassyluver

Re: pumping couple: More from Wild Wednesday!!!

Post by tassyluver »

WOWSERS!!!....You two horny toads just keep gettin HOTTER & HOTTER!!...I had to go get my fire extinguisher and spray off my monitor cause it was SMOKIN!!!...I'll be sendin you the bill!!! :lol: Allison, Is it me or is that SWEET GORGEOUS ass and pussy of yours gettin more sexy or what?? I looked up HOT & SEXY in my dictionary a while ago and lo and behold, right there on the page WAS A PICTURE OF YOUR PUSSY!!!!!...LUV YOU GUYS!! :D
ashone

Post by ashone »

Allison u are always so hot and u really know how to take pics for mad man hard. I hope u could new pîcs where u pee in your pump and why not a little vdz ^^.
camma52

Post by camma52 »

As usual Allison your beautifully pumped pussy primed & ready for Rick's pumped cock :D
Tried pumping once and now I love it.
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

Wow, just when I thought it couldn't get any sweeter....it just did. Many thanks.
lik2pump

Re: pumping couple: More from our Wild Wednesday!!!

Post by lik2pump »

Hey guys can't say what has already been said beautiful hot horny pics rick we all know you started first did Allison find your pump gear or did you break it to her that you did or did you pump up hide the closet waited for her and jumped out and scared her with that monster !!!!
allisonrick

Post by allisonrick »

lik2pump wrote:Hey guys can't say what has already been said beautiful hot horny pics rick we all know you started first did Allison find your pump gear or did you break it to her that you did or did you pump up hide the closet waited for her and jumped out and scared her with that monster !!!!
Hey lik2pump, I saw some pumping on line, called Allison in to see and said I would like to try that and see if I can make my cock bigger. She thought it would be fun so we ordered a tube and squeese bulb pump.When it arrived we were excited but I had no idea what I was doing and mostly got sore. We laughed and said there goes about $100.00 and I tossed it in our toy box. About a year later I stumbled on Tiger's and began to learn hahaha, I showed her the site and we decided to try again.... been nothing but fun for us both since. R
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

thanks for the reply rick it was kind of funny as soon as asked the Q. i had seen allison posted on another thread about how you all started i laughed and your astj pm me with a price buy the way those where some hot pics of you two pumping but i still don't know how you manage to pump with each other as soon as i see my better half naked i can't keep my hands off of her she walks around naked all the time i just can't control myself and mix pumping in with that neither of us would get any where or anything done
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

as always, incredible!! ellery
slyguy714

Post by slyguy714 »

Hi A&R,
I am new to this site, but just wanted to say that your pictures are amazing.
You are so hot !! :D

I have never tried pumping, but seeing you two makes me want to try it.
Do you have any advice for a guy just getting started?
What would be a good, inexpensive pump for a beginner?

Thanks!!
allisonrick

Post by allisonrick »

Hello slyguy, thank you for your compliment, nice to hear from new friends. If you want to begin pumping the 1st place I would start is at Tiger Daves site (Pumpers Guide) loaded with information for the novice as well as the experianced pumper here is the link.http://www.tigerpumping.com/sitemap.html Now as far as tubes go there are many choices but for a good beginer tube I like LA pump good tubes reputable company and a bit less expensive than some of the other tube companies, here is the link http://www.lapdist.com/mm5/merchant.mvc ... y_Code=all . With pumps your best bet is Harbor freight they sell the same pump at half the price of the pump stores http://www.harborfreight.com/brake-blee ... 69328.html. To finish this forum is loaded with many very experianced pumpers who always seem willing to give advise and help someone out. Hope this helps you and hope to see you posting some pics soon. Good luck and happy pumping R
yankin

Post by yankin »

You two are smoking hot, I love pulling my hard cock off to your pussy Allison, I'd be happy to slide right in after ricks filled you up and top you off, great pics guys
yankin

Post by yankin »

One pumping up before unloading,
SteveSarah_1

Post by SteveSarah_1 »

We've not been around for awhile due to work etc so glad to get back and catch up with you two , great set of pics as always , looking forward to the next round lol.

SteveSarah

xxXxx
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

:D :D Never short of awesome...............as always !!! Had some time to do some ball stretching. Keep pumpin
Attachments
IMG_1081.JPG
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

I think I speak for a lot of people here where have you gone can't wait to hear from you two again