pumping couple: deleted.

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

crakerjack

Re: pumping couple: June & July. Finally!

Post by crakerjack »

Wow, I knew it would be worth the wait....Stunningly sweet...
nitril

Re: pumping couple: June & July. Finally!

Post by nitril »

great pictures from both of you ! We want to see more ...
crakerjack

Re: pumping couple: deleted.

Post by crakerjack »

What happened to all your pics??
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

crakerjack wrote:What happened to all your pics??
I think the answer probably lies in the fact that the thread title has been altered to "pumping couple: deleted." A lot of pictures on here have disappeared, many of the older ones were lost in the "upgrade" of some time ago, othere are obviously deleted by those who posted them in the first place. A great pity, but something they obviously have a right to do, and deserve credit for sharing, even if only briefly.

The answer is to save any pics you particularly like to your computer before they can disappear! I have started to do that, but obviously have missed out on those already gone.
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

The reason they delete there pica from the thread is people where taking them and posting the on other sites as there own I am a fan / some what friendly with them it is a shame that people have to steal content and ruin it for the rest of us there pics and their thread will be missed
Swedencpl

Post by Swedencpl »

Have you a adress to this site. We are worried that someone stole our Pics aswell thanks
norp

Post by norp »

I posted photos on this forum and one week later I recieved two PM's with links showing me that my photos were stolen and posted elsewhere by some scumbag here. Scum does lurk here.
major77

Post by major77 »

And I'm just a moderator here and can't ban or kick users...
Fucking shit...!

Why steal other people pictures???

:(
welove2pump

Post by welove2pump »

Why the feck would someone take pics from here and share them elsewhere?

To gain some form of kudos or respect from users of other sites? - Not possible, as they know its not their content.
To feel like a worthwhile member of another forum? - again, no because they know its not their content.
To pretend that they have someone in their life that is open and kinky enough to share their content? - finally no, because they know its not their content.

Surely they're aware that if we, as contributors to this very niche forum, find out this has happened, then we will simply not share or post any more pics and will inevitably kill this forum dead.
Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be.
mosfet

Post by mosfet »

major77 wrote: Why steal other people pictures???
:(
For the same reasons they add blatantly inaccurate information to Wiki articles, steal and publish user data, or post bomb threats on Twitter. Many people consider that the internet has no rules and they can do whatever they want. Also that anything posted on the net is free and can be used in any way they wish. I also post on a totally unrelated forum: several people posted original artwork there and a few weeks later found that prints of their work were being offered for sale on eBay. This is one reason why I am reluctant to post pictures here: there are people that trawl the net looking for ways to relieve their boredom, have a laugh, be an ass or profit from someone else's work. Many of them still consider this to be a virtual world where their actions have no consequences.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

crakerjack wrote:What happened to all your pics??
In my initial response to this the one possibility that did not occur to me was the one reported in subsequent replies, that posters had deleted their photos after they had been stolen and posted on other websites.

There is always someone out there who spoils things for others!

Is this just happening to photos in the Female Pumping section, or elsewhere in the Forum? At the very least this is a threat to the Female Pumping section, and posssibly to the Forum itself. If people no longer will post photos then there will be little point to a lot of it.

Can anything be done about this? I have come across web pages where it is not possible to copy or save photos by clicking on them. That presumably requires special software and would be the responsibility of whoever owns the Forum (Newart ?).
Of course there are ways around just about anything, but these are much more time consuming and less satisfactory.

Has anyone got any other, possibly better ideas? If nothing is done and nobody posts or leaves their photos then that could be the end of this Female Pumping section, possibly of the rest of the Forum if it is similarly afficted.
cjmc1972

Post by cjmc1972 »

As obnoxious as it can be sometimes, watermark the shit out of your pics. At least then, if someone "borrows" them for other sites, people know WHO they belong to and maybe will come searching for more from the actual owners.
You get "credit", and at lease can ask the webmaster to remove them since they didn't ask for proper permission befor le posting. Just a thought...
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Hope we will see more of your hot pumping fun A&R. You are an inspiration
dachief

Post by dachief »

welove2pump wrote:Why the feck would someone take pics from here and share them elsewhere?

To gain some form of kudos or respect from users of other sites? - Not possible, as they know its not their content.
To feel like a worthwhile member of another forum? - again, no because they know its not their content.
To pretend that they have someone in their life that is open and kinky enough to share their content? - finally no, because they know its not their content.

Surely they're aware that if we, as contributors to this very niche forum, find out this has happened, then we will simply not share or post any more pics and will inevitably kill this forum dead.
------------
Your indignation is very justified. Thankfully, you've watermarked all your pics to help prevent that.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

If you post ur pics u pay the consequences on the net :oops:

If you had ur face in ur pics well your boss may get them who knows :shock:

Plenty other people on the forum leave their junk up whats all the fuss about :D

You will probably find the person who saved your pics will post them over and over and then so on, its like the grim reaper AIDS adds, how many people have you really slept with?

If your that sensitive to it you should not be posting here, 0 you can do about it :lol: :lol: :lol: