wowimbig video

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

have you shown me to your girlfriend/wife?

yes
63%
no
37%

Total votes: 241

wowimbig

wowimbig video

Post by wowimbig »

here are my videos, had to reduce quality and cut into clips because of limit on file upload size
Attachments
wowimbig video
wowimbig video
wowimbig_new_0001.jpg (30.66 KiB) Viewed 16086 times
wow_wowimbig_new_clip1.wmv
wowimbig
(1.89 MiB) Downloaded 5104 times
wow_wowimbig_new_clip2.wmv
wowimbig
(1.89 MiB) Downloaded 2614 times
wow_wowimbig_new_clip3.wmv
wowimbig
(1.91 MiB) Downloaded 2332 times
wow_wowimbig_new_clip4.wmv
wowimbig
(1.85 MiB) Downloaded 2291 times
wow_wowimbig_new_clip5.wmv
wowimbig
(1.79 MiB) Downloaded 2422 times
wow_wowimbig_new_clip6.wmv
wowimbig
(1.82 MiB) Downloaded 2602 times
wow_wowimbig_new_clip7.wmv
wowimbig
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 3775 times
Harold35

Re: wowimbig video

Post by Harold35 »

Hi Darling,

the size of your pumped labia is really impressive. But I believe that shaving your bush off will definetely improve the result and make your labia even look larger. Worth a thought! :)

Cheers,
Harold
pumpking

Post by pumpking »

Thanks wowimbig,you sure are big,please continue & don't be a stranger,i'm sure many here will love to see you,thanks. 8)
panzer309

Post by panzer309 »

Wow, that's nasty! Especially the last one - the way that bloated sack of meat's sloshing around between your legs, it doesn't even look like a pussy anymore!

And when are you going to get a new tube? It looks like you're ready to graduate!

(maybe a fishbowl, or a vase, would fit you now..?)
vesuv

Post by vesuv »

Spectacular as always. We love your freaky huge pussy. How long did it take you to get that big? My gf goes for a couple of hours but doesn't get such breathtaking results. Like you, she also has nice plump labia when not pumped.

You've gotten so huge now. Does your pussy ever go back to normal size?

Thanks for sharing the dangling freakishness between your legs. It's a huge turn on. Do you think you'll keep going for bigger and bigger results? How big do you want it to be?
atvman

Post by atvman »

Absolutely Incredible. Please keep sharing and PLEASE PLEASE show us some pics of your un-pumped pussy.

Also, I am having difficulty attaching more than one pic to a post, can some one help me, as I have 8 or 9 pics from a fresh labia pump session this wknd of the wife.

Thanks
alfre80do

Post by alfre80do »

beautiful as always
kelvinatorva

Post by kelvinatorva »

W - You definitely have a gift and the most succulent, juiciest lips I've seen. What does it feel like to you when you pump and see and feel your lips swelling and blossoming? Does it feel as good as it looks? Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your pics. You are an inspiration to all the girls out there who enjoy our pumping fetish. Kel :D
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

Wowimbig, You are FANTASTIC!...It's just AMAZING how big your cunt gets!! It doesn't even seem possible that a pussy could reach such proportions!!....AWESOME, but VERY,VERY BEAUTIFUL!!....THANK YOU !!!! :D
pumpedfan

Post by pumpedfan »

What a site to behold. You are the queen of cunt. And yes, I did show you to one of my now ex girlfriend. She likes women but was kind of confused about you. She couldn't understand what your genitals were. I had to explain that it was a normal vagina just super swollen. She first said its gross, then she asked how log it stays like that way, and seemed to show some interest. Her overall reaction though was pretty much shock, disbelief, and kind of grossed out curiosity. I think she kind of tries to not be a freak but if your vag was jiggling around in front of her and nobody else was around she would probably get turned on and wanna lick and touch it.
1pussylvr

Post by 1pussylvr »

WOW is that ever hot!!! fuck, those lips have gone beyond pussyness!!! You have the most outrageous snatch inbetween your legs!!! It must take days to suck that thing off right !!! My girlfriend thinks your gross and can't stop looking and I'm gonna give a good wank all over you any second!!! Great post!!!!!! I always want more!
thiago_df

Post by thiago_df »

I just can imagine myself sucking this beautiful pussy.....
windcouple

Post by windcouple »

I hope to get my wife to your level one day!
heavylifter

Post by heavylifter »

I am awed by your magnificent pussy.Love it.
riflebss

Post by riflebss »

Very nice job yet again, i cant wait for you next video!