WowImBig is back!

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

pmg

Re: WowImBig is back!

Post by pmg »

wowimbig wrote:I know you have all been patiently waiting... I appreciate all the comments received. I am still looking forward to receiving videos/pictures of you with a pic/vid of me in the background. If you have any pumping stories please email them to me as well. Oh, and there is going to be a new surprise for all of you in the near future... so prepare yourselves!

:shock:

:oops:

:twisted:
one video, thanks
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Just love big sweet liped surprises
lowballs

Post by lowballs »

So glad to see that awesomely-distorted pussy of yours! You should take that on the road... seriously... would love to see video of you in a short skirt walking down a busy street. Would love to see those cunt lips flapping in the wind so to speak. In my fantasy world I would have professional pumping equipment for you and we would have professional cameras and makeup people and we would shoot one of the hottest videos of all time!!! Keep on pumping and keep on sharing!
Ohmygoodness

Post by Ohmygoodness »

Absolutely beautiful massive female fuckmeat!
4nac8tor

Post by 4nac8tor »

WOW...now I'm big too! for me I would love it with that hair grown in ...in ALL its glory. you are one of the best. :shock:
mule

Post by mule »

So glad to see you're back. You set the bar!
pumper86

Post by pumper86 »

back??!! where? when? :roll:
billash4647

Post by billash4647 »

Soooooo fucking hot
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
marnic

Post by marnic »

WIB, Great pics. Some have questioned why you dont use manufactured equip...Well, if your like my wife and I, theres ALOT of CRAP out there and its expensive, especially if you like to push yourself to bigger and better lengths(?)... a couple tips though...10 your seal; it looks like just a couple rubbers stretched over the opening and rubberbanded on. One way we make seals is to use silicone sealant around the rim and take a piece of rubber medical tubing ,found at any hardware store, slit length wise and slide the tubing over the slicone, once dry just peal off excess. Believe it or not this makes quite a comfotable little seal by itself w/ just the right amount of cusion. Another trick 2) is to go to one of those dollar stores and get some coosh balls in different sizes. for a great seal cut very small hole in it, I just cut the plug out and cut another small hole opposite. Slide these over the opening of your tube or whatever and you'll also get afrench tickler effect...YAAAHOOO!!...2 1/2)these babies stretch, alot!! so you can turn them inside out for a male masterbater, there are some that have little strings and rings all poured in the same mold like ben wa balls only no weight and tickley all over (we like to play a game w/ these if we go out dancing w/ friends or whatever.. every time one of us has to go pee we have to insert another ball until we get home at the end of the night for the final tally. she just keeps a bag of them in her purse and give me a couple at a time, I can put 3 or 4 im my pocket any you cant even notice. Sometimes if shes really horney she'll add some of the bigger ones during the night and sometimes she'll tell me and sometimes I'll discover this 'treat' at the end of the night /\{!)/\ ~{:. I do have more practical advice on vacuums and materials but this is way too long already. Again great pics I'll think I'll go fantasize about you and the wife together......UUUUHHHHRRGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
major77

Post by major77 »

marnic wrote:WIB, Great pics. Some have questioned why you dont use manufactured equip...Well, if your like my wife and I, theres ALOT of CRAP out there and its expensive, especially if you like to push yourself to bigger and better lengths(?)... a couple tips though...10 your seal; it looks like just a couple rubbers stretched over the opening and rubberbanded on. One way we make seals is to use silicone sealant around the rim and take a piece of rubber medical tubing ,found at any hardware store, slit length wise and slide the tubing over the slicone, once dry just peal off excess. Believe it or not this makes quite a comfotable little seal by itself w/ just the right amount of cusion. Another trick 2) is to go to one of those dollar stores and get some coosh balls in different sizes. for a great seal cut very small hole in it, I just cut the plug out and cut another small hole opposite. Slide these over the opening of your tube or whatever and you'll also get afrench tickler effect...YAAAHOOO!!...2 1/2)these babies stretch, alot!! so you can turn them inside out for a male masterbater, there are some that have little strings and rings all poured in the same mold like ben wa balls only no weight and tickley all over (we like to play a game w/ these if we go out dancing w/ friends or whatever.. every time one of us has to go pee we have to insert another ball until we get home at the end of the night for the final tally. she just keeps a bag of them in her purse and give me a couple at a time, I can put 3 or 4 im my pocket any you cant even notice. Sometimes if shes really horney she'll add some of the bigger ones during the night and sometimes she'll tell me and sometimes I'll discover this 'treat' at the end of the night /\{!)/\ ~{:. I do have more practical advice on vacuums and materials but this is way too long already. Again great pics I'll think I'll go fantasize about you and the wife together......UUUUHHHHRRGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please show us some pictures of your equip AND pictures of your wifes pumped up cunt ;)
Make a new topic with your pictures :)
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

major77 wrote:
marnic wrote:WIB, Great pics. Some have questioned why you dont use manufactured equip...Well, if your like my wife and I, theres ALOT of CRAP out there and its expensive, especially if you like to push yourself to bigger and better lengths(?)... a couple tips though...10 your seal; it looks like just a couple rubbers stretched over the opening and rubberbanded on. One way we make seals is to use silicone sealant around the rim and take a piece of rubber medical tubing ,found at any hardware store, slit length wise and slide the tubing over the slicone, once dry just peal off excess. Believe it or not this makes quite a comfotable little seal by itself w/ just the right amount of cusion. Another trick 2) is to go to one of those dollar stores and get some coosh balls in different sizes. for a great seal cut very small hole in it, I just cut the plug out and cut another small hole opposite. Slide these over the opening of your tube or whatever and you'll also get afrench tickler effect...YAAAHOOO!!...2 1/2)these babies stretch, alot!! so you can turn them inside out for a male masterbater, there are some that have little strings and rings all poured in the same mold like ben wa balls only no weight and tickley all over (we like to play a game w/ these if we go out dancing w/ friends or whatever.. every time one of us has to go pee we have to insert another ball until we get home at the end of the night for the final tally. she just keeps a bag of them in her purse and give me a couple at a time, I can put 3 or 4 im my pocket any you cant even notice. Sometimes if shes really horney she'll add some of the bigger ones during the night and sometimes she'll tell me and sometimes I'll discover this 'treat' at the end of the night /\{!)/\ ~{:. I do have more practical advice on vacuums and materials but this is way too long already. Again great pics I'll think I'll go fantasize about you and the wife together......UUUUHHHHRRGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please show us some pictures of your equip AND pictures of your wifes pumped up cunt ;)
Make a new topic with your pictures :)

I second that EMOTION!! :D :D
suctioncup

Post by suctioncup »

ALSO TO BE FOUND ON WWW.I GAPES.COM
rukding

Post by rukding »

OMG that's a great looking pussy ( love to eat anything that looks that good
barnzlilad

Post by barnzlilad »

What a fantastic set of photos with stunning clarity.It certainly is inspirational to continue to achieve the equivolent male results.Thanx for sharing those.
mywife

Post by mywife »

Holy Heaven. This is soooo sexy and hot.
Love your pics and your thin body with these well pumped lips.
Seein your pics, my cunt is getting wet.
Love it (She from mywife)
Greetings from Germany, sorry for my English
Energy never dies
marRCH