real milking machine on tits

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

BigAreolas

cool milking animation

Post by BigAreolas »

DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
OtisDriftwood

Re: Bella milked full version

Post by OtisDriftwood »

Damn! I could watch these milk machine/nipple videos 'til the cows come home! :D
hk6300

Great ones!

Post by hk6300 »

love those clips ... seeing the boobies get shaken like this is almost as nice as the final results ....
riller

Re: more milking machine

Post by riller »

blank22 wrote:
BigAreolas wrote: Those were awesome, thanks! I've seen the preview for the dairy one before, but never the whole clip. Did that site ever have any girls that actually lactated when they were being pumped?
Hi Blank22, that site never did any lactating breasts with those cow milkers. I would of loved that. There were some models who lactated a little here and there but not with the pump vacuum. I only wished he would of used that other model for that milk scene. Would of been super to actually see that milk being pumped out through those huge transparent tubes..

Keep these milk pumpers cumming.. We all can't get enough. WoW indeed:)
blank22

Post by blank22 »

I did start this hentai milking thread awhile ago if anyone's interested. I supposed it's on topic.

viewtopic.php?t=12741
blank22

Post by blank22 »

Here's a clip from the forced to lactate series. Don't bother hunting down their other vids though, they're pretty weak on the whole.

http://rapidshare.com/files/74378876/forced3-2-7.mpeg
vpnlink

Blank22, Please repost

Post by vpnlink »

Hi Blank: I was able to download the forced lactation video by adding .html to the end of the link, but the fille is corrupted. The sound track plays, but the video stalls. :(

From the few snippets I have been able to see, it looks really interesting. Would you please try reposting it to see if it is better second time around?

Thanks for some very cool posts
Link
blank22

Post by blank22 »

I think it might have been a problem with rapidshare, as I couldn't even dl the file. I uploaded it again. If it still doesn't work say so and I'll put it on a diff upload site.

http://rapidshare.com/files/74493413/forced3-2-7.mpeg
vpnlink

Thanks for Trying

Post by vpnlink »

Thanks for reloading it Blank, but it's still the same. I tried playing it back on a different PC in case my player was corrupted, but it crashed RealPlayer completely on that one. Sample files on the PC played OK, so I guess the file is getting corrupted on RS somehow.

Link
brainbox

Big Areolas

Post by brainbox »

That was fantastic Big. I you have more, send them in. Wonderful milking tits, whit great niplles. Thank you. :lol: :shock: :mrgreen:
blank22

Re: Thanks for Trying

Post by blank22 »

vpnlink wrote:Thanks for reloading it Blank, but it's still the same. I tried playing it back on a different PC in case my player was corrupted, but it crashed RealPlayer completely on that one. Sample files on the PC played OK, so I guess the file is getting corrupted on RS somehow.

Link
Google "VLC player" and download that to try playing it. I don't use realplayer anymore. VLC is a free media player that comes with a bunch of codecs and will play nearly anything. It was made by guys fed up with other brand name media players though, so you don't have to worry about spyware or not being able to uninstall it or anything like that.
chenzo

previews

Post by chenzo »

Can some post preview pics for these?