Female Pee Hole Stretch

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Liza

Re: Female Pee Hole Stretch

Post by Liza »

Solarhawk77 wrote:I haven't been active here for a while, and I had some catching up to do! It was a very nice surprise indeed. These all look great, Liza! It also looks like you've gained a decent fan club. :)

Well, thank you! And wecome back... ;)
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Liz....what can I possibly say? Just holy WOW!!! Thank you so much for sharing those videos. Seeing his finger penetrate your peehole and hearing how turned on you got was amazing!!! With more practice he'll be in your bladder in no time. Dreaming of the day we see his cock sliding in and filling your bladder with his cum. Well a guy can dream right :twisted: Thank you once again, I'm going to watch them and cum once again to them.
Liza

Post by Liza »

powerfulpete1235 wrote:Liz....what can I possibly say? Just holy WOW!!! Thank you so much for sharing those videos. Seeing his finger penetrate your peehole and hearing how turned on you got was amazing!!! With more practice he'll be in your bladder in no time. Dreaming of the day we see his cock sliding in and filling your bladder with his cum. Well a guy can dream right :twisted: Thank you once again, I'm going to watch them and cum once again to them.

It´s great that you like our videos! I love when he has his finger inside, and when he gets to my bladder and touches the inside... That´s the greatest feeling ever! And yes, it really turnes me on, and it makes me cum everytime.. It´s like I don´t have i choice, I keep cumming... I´m one lucky girl.. ;)
thebiggerthebetter

Post by thebiggerthebetter »

Liza,
My wife says the same thing. And I get super turned on doing that for her and also watching her do it.
I usually finger her peephole while we are doing a 69. We both cum in just minutes. It took me a while to get used to the odd position of my hand but I've got it down now.
How much is too much? I'll let you know when I get there.
Liza

Post by Liza »

All red and swollen from playing with mrD.
Attachments
image.jpg
Liza

Post by Liza »

It's getting big!
Attachments
image.jpg
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Liza....amazing how big it's getting. Really loved your posted videos and seeing your second pussy getting finger fucked. Please keep playing and sharing. PLEASE!
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Love it! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Liza

Post by Liza »

Easter fun...
Attachments
20150403_235436.jpg
20150403_235420.jpg
20150403_231653.jpg
20150403_231641.jpg
20150402_235205.jpg
puffster27

Post by puffster27 »

Great pics! Got me hard in no time!
One of my biggest fantasies is to give a lady a creampie in her urethra.
Delisle

Post by Delisle »

Wow, pee hole and anal fucking together, I guess you felt filled ! And your pee hole is still so much lovely...
crabe06

Post by crabe06 »

Liza wrote:Easter fun...
Liza, I've been following this thread for a while, silently.

But your pics and videos are SO HOT that I could not help registering just to say a huge THANK YOU for posting it ! :D

It's really great to see how you enjoy playing with this and how much pleasure you get.

Please keep posting and enjoying ! :D
kkram13

Post by kkram13 »

Liza - your pictures are glorious! I'm always excited when I see new pictures or read about your exploits. DP anal and peehole is just amazing. And I love how smooth your pussy is - you must shave/wax regularly.

Any chance you could take a picture of your toy(s) next to a ruler or tape measure? I'm a numbers-kind-of-guy :) And I can see how much longer before I could fit - might as well fantasise ;)
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Incredibly sexy! Thank you for sharing.
Liza

Post by Liza »

Last night we tried again to get mr'Ds cum in my bladder...! This time we got some in, but not as much as we want to... But this "toy" is the best, so far!
Attachments
More peehole fun!
More peehole fun!