Female Pee Hole Stretch

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

imsnowman

Re: Female Pee Hole Stretch

Post by imsnowman »

Love your pussy! Thanks for sharing.
djmax

Post by djmax »

@sweetmary

Wow, that's awesome. Thanks!
ashone

Post by ashone »

Magnifique travail sweet mary. A long terme vous souhaitez pouvoir y introduire votre doigt ?
J'aime beaucoup la vu sur la troisème photo où l'on peut admirer votre col de l'utérus :)
Merci pour ces belles photos et oui Amazing Ty est vraiment amazing ^^, il y'a même une vidéo où elle se fait pénétrer par l'urètre et le mec lui gicle dedans.
sweetmary

Post by sweetmary »

@ ashone
mon but est effectivement un de mes doigts :)
pour les photo col utérus , j'ai link ma page xham , il y en a + :)
dmkdmk

Post by dmkdmk »

I just uploaded "Female Urethral Dilation I" for my submissive patient. She is pretty new to peehole play but is making excellent progress. During our last session she took a FR28 sound and then and a micro bullet vibe of just about the same diameter. Anyhow, if you haven't seen the clip it's worth checking out. The link is:
ht_tp://r_g.to/file/5b2878297e8ff7391201aa2a5072d95e/dilation.avi.html (delete the two _)
Get it while you can. I doubt it will last very long.
Dr. Wellhung's Gyno Clinic - Intimate erotic examinations for the ladies since 2002 (click the link on my profile or just search for "Dr. Wellhung's Gyno Clinic"), drwellhung on Fetlife
alan69

Post by alan69 »

OMfG!!!!!!!! This is the one I have been looking for for some months now. There is a woman in Detroit who sent it to me originally, and that was 2 computer hard crashes ago. Thank you. This is the MOST EXTREME peehole play I have ever seen (or even imagined.) Amazing Ty must be jealous. Imagine urethral sex with a woman who could dilate that large? Alan
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Yep, they pulled it.
Tomjak

Post by Tomjak »

Did someone save it. I'm pissed that i missed it. Would love to see someone go bigger than Ty. Afterall, that is a tall order.
dmkdmk

Post by dmkdmk »

I just tried and it's still up. Be sure to delete the two underscores. It should work. I also uploaded a rar version just in case.
http://rg.to/file/32417e99817fefd57f5b4 ... n.rar.html
If it asks for a p/w use "orr", lower case, no quotes.
Dr. Wellhung's Gyno Clinic - Intimate erotic examinations for the ladies since 2002 (click the link on my profile or just search for "Dr. Wellhung's Gyno Clinic"), drwellhung on Fetlife
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

dmkdmk wrote:I just tried and it's still up. Be sure to delete the two underscores. It should work. I also uploaded a rar version just in case.
http://rg.to/file/32417e99817fefd57f5b4 ... n.rar.html
If it asks for a p/w use "orr", lower case, no quotes.
Thanks dmkdmk for posting the original, which is still there, also for the backup copy. I would suggest however that as you have put the backup on the same server with the same file name, it would not last long if they decided to delete the original!

It is certainly an interesting video and worth keeping, and as she is eventually fisted in her peehole, they have got her larger than Amazing Ty, who was by comparison only fucked in her peehole by a penis which I gather was thinner than the average. However, this "dilation" video, for me, is too clinical, literally. The Amazing Ty video is much more sexy, particularly if watched with the sound turned up. To see it try here:

http://www.xvideos.com/video7598967/pis ... in_peehole
Pualo

Post by Pualo »

I've been following this topic for years now, but i've never found any new video to contribute with, otherwise i would post it to you.

I just have a question about this last video: Are you sure they fisted her urethra? I couldn't see this on the video nor was this on the description anywhere.

I've found a slightly better version searching for "Urethral_dilatation_1" on the internet, but the resolution was the same, just the codec was better.

Her urethra seemed pretty tight at first, at least compared to amazing Ty's.
Pualo

Post by Pualo »

And, once i'm here, what would be the problem in asking:

Do you know any good videos of close up peehole stimulation? Prerentially with a good closeup and squirting/peeing.

I'm almost sure i've seeing all of them, i searched for them in many forums and on Google, the best so far have being Amazing Ty, Surrey Slut, LadyWithoutFace and Roxy, (and some from stim99 and spekula, but i don't like them very much) but there are some others, amateur videos, like this one: http://www.tube8.com/fetish/extreme-pee ... t.2/58072/

I would love to find a version of it with sound, but there's none.
djmax

Post by djmax »

Pualo wrote:I just have a question about this last video: Are you sure they fisted her urethra? I couldn't see this on the video nor was this on the description anywhere.
I don't think they did. However, the video quality is so poor that it gives liberty to the imagination.
b9hbwe5

Post by b9hbwe5 »

k1736

Post by k1736 »