Female Pee Hole Stretch

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Liza

Re: Female Pee Hole Stretch

Post by Liza »

We had fun with some candel(19 mm), few weeks ago. And the result was..... multiple orgasms and gaping peehole ! :wink: :wink:
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-02-01-10-24-23-1.png
Last edited by Liza on Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liza

Post by Liza »

Gap after candle... :D
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-01-31-00-16-42-1.png
Pualo

Post by Pualo »

So, when is your video cumming out?

I think it would be just awersome if you did one video with a sounding just like this one in the last pictures
plumpitup

Post by plumpitup »

Hi Liza,

You are incredible. I feel like I am so close to insert a sound into my lady's peehole. She love my pinky pressure so much and it is definitely time to take that next step. Any tips for beginners to ensure a clean and comfortable experience? Does sounding by any chance enhance the squirting experience? You will be the first to see this virgin peehole penetrated. Thanks!
Liza

Post by Liza »

Pualo wrote:So, when is your video cumming out?

I think it would be just awersome if you did one video with a sounding just like this one in the last pictures
Hi Pualo...
The video (short one) is on it`s way... DEFINITELY ! But we are not quite sure, that will happend here ! This forum/ thread look almost dead, with only us posting pics, storys and (maybe) short video.... We are searching for some others "peehole sex lovers" forums and pages right now. Would like to come in contact with some others peoples (couples), who share same love for peehole sex, and will exchange some storys, pics and videos, privately, via PM (e-mail). We have huge amount of pics, and will definitely share some of them here, with you guys, don`t worry... :D :wink:
Liza

Post by Liza »

Almost there.... two fingers in my peehole ! :wink:

http://fr.xhamster.com/movies/2898432/i ... pussy.html
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Very nice Liza. Keep at it.

Bignlow
Liza

Post by Liza »

plumpitup wrote:Hi Liza,

You are incredible. I feel like I am so close to insert a sound into my lady's peehole. She love my pinky pressure so much and it is definitely time to take that next step. Any tips for beginners to ensure a clean and comfortable experience? Does sounding by any chance enhance the squirting experience? You will be the first to see this virgin peehole penetrated. Thanks!

Hi!
Fun to hear that there are more couple out there who's enyoing this! We would love to share experieces and photos with couple that are doing the same thing! Just thinking about it gets me going, it's an exiting way of having sex...! The orgasm is much stronger and more intensive, who woulden't like that?! ☺️

We have always been careful and Making sure that the things we choos to play with are clean. So far, no infection, and no leaking, wich I was a bit afraid of.

We started of with small things, first a brush, then all kinds of pencils, that were the right size... Slowly moving up to bigger things.. The soundingkit is great! Either for stretching, or just beeing fucked with... I get multiple orgasms everytime we play with my peehole, it's amazing...
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Incredible and exciting pictures! Thanks so much for sharing your fun with us.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

The video (short one) is on it`s way... DEFINITELY ! But we are not quite sure, that will happend here ! This forum/ thread look almost dead, with only us posting pics, storys and (maybe) short video.... We are searching for some others "peehole sex lovers" forums and pages right now. Would like to come in contact with some others peoples (couples), who share same love for peehole sex, and will exchange some storys, pics and videos, privately, via PM (e-mail). We have huge amount of pics, and will definitely share some of them here, with you guys, don`t worry... :D :wink:[/quote

There are days Liza where nothing much happens here and days when it goes mad, just how it is i think

Bignlow
ffreigang

Post by ffreigang »

Liza,

come to fetlife, there is a group for female sounding!
bdw

Post by bdw »

Hi Lisa,

The thread isn't dead but there are many people that like watching peehole play, but not many really doing it themselves.
I have been practising peehole play for many years with different girls. All enjoyed it, but none ever made it as far as you're already. What you can is amazing. Keep up that progression and please don't stop posting (here or somewhere Else)
You can follow me (http://nl.xhamster.com/user/lekkerlijf) and my sub (http://nl.xhamster.com/user/anonyme69).
She has some nice peehole vids and pics on her Page.
alan69

Post by alan69 »

My fetlife profile is alan69. Look me up. I love all peehole stretching, but particularly female, and I would love to find a woman who had REALLY stretched to the point that she could take a dildo or man's penis. Alan.
Liza

Post by Liza »

New toy!
Attachments
20150218_200843.jpg
Liza

Post by Liza »

New toy!
Attachments
20150218_200203.jpg