Female Pee Hole Stretch

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

jd29

Re: Female Pee Hole Stretch

Post by jd29 »

Wow, again with the awesome pics!

jd
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Liza
Really like the first photo of your last posting. Great photos but like the first one which shows more of your stretch marks. Very Sexy!! Absolutely beautiful.
Thanks for posting also like your videos especially the cream pies.
jeremy
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Liza, fabulous photos and wonderful to see a sexually liberated couple enjoying and exploring their sexuality. I particularly enjoyed your Mr.D feed your pee hole with his foreskined cum canon, diabolical :twisted: It gives a whole new twist to cream-pie urination, very erotic. BB.
fortis86

Post by fortis86 »

A seriously amazing one, guys. The real deal.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=HDRVI- ... V3xkmDG6_M

Guy goes back and forth fisting and three-finger-fucking his girlfriend's pisshole. I really hope we get to see more from them.
alan69

Post by alan69 »

I am really in lust.
Liza

Post by Liza »

Wow! That looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Delisle

Post by Delisle »

This is incredible. I guess she is ready for penis penetration...
Really nice video.
kkram13

Post by kkram13 »

That's amazing! Finally another new addition to the gallery of greats... Looking forward to seeing more of her/them!
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

DAMN!!!!! thats one hell of a woman right there :) Plus she's got to be the creamiest one I've ever seen and my girl is really creamy herself. What a peehole. God I blew my load thinking my cock was his three fingers on the second go round :twisted:
dmkdmk

Post by dmkdmk »

Liza - your photos and videos are super hot. Thank you for sharing!

I've got a few that might be of interest.
My sub Pet's first sounding ever
Pets first sounding ever.jpg
Pet taking a FR28
Pet FR28.jpg
Pet's bladder being drained through a hollow sound
Pets bladder being drained.jpg
Pet's peehole open with a speculum
Pet peehole speculum.jpg
Pet taking a FR32
Pet FR32.jpg
Pet enjoying a flexible urethral vibrator
Pet flexible urethral vibrator.jpg
Pet double penetration urethral and vaginal
Pet dp vaginal urethral.jpg
Dr. Wellhung's Gyno Clinic - Intimate erotic examinations for the ladies since 2002 (click the link on my profile or just search for "Dr. Wellhung's Gyno Clinic"), drwellhung on Fetlife
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Ok that's awesome. What size flex vibe? Where did you get it from? I would like to have for myself.

Thanks in advance for info

and

ps that had to feel awesome for both of you folks.
Liza

Post by Liza »

Oh, we love these pictures! Especially the one with the speculum! We're looking for one ourself. that would be so sexy, to open up and stretch!

Thanks for sharing!

/Liza
Liza

Post by Liza »

You said that it was her first sounding ever? Did she enjoy it? Did she cum from it?
Delisle

Post by Delisle »

Very nice pictures ! Thanks for sharing.
Same question as Liza: Did she enjoy urethra intercourse and stretching ?
dmkdmk

Post by dmkdmk »

My sub totally loves having her peehole played with. She actually tried it herself once before we met. She used an old school glass thermometer (bad idea - she knows better but was just TOO curious) and inserted it all the way in but took it out right away. She didn't cum then but she did the first time I sounded her. I think that first time I maybe got up to a FR18. The pics are over a period of about 4 months. She can take a FR34 now. She cums every time and says it's the deepest feeling orgasms ever and they are totally different than her regular vaginal and clitoral ones.

The little speculum is actually a nasal speculum. When I got it the blades needed a LOT of smoothing and polishing. When I slipped it inside and it entered her bladder her pee came leaking out profusely (hence the towel) and that really turned her on to have no bladder control. That gave me the idea for the hollow sound. She got a real kick out of peeing standing up. She also really likes the vibrating sounds. I got her one of the stainless steel kind with the AAA battery in the handle end.

The flexible urethral vibrator is homemade. It's made from a micro bullet vibrator silicone glued to the end of a hollow silicone sound. It's long enough for the vibrating bullet end to just pass through into her bladder. I wanted something flexible so it would be safe to have vaginal intercourse with her while she's also enjoying the urethral stimulation. That really sends her over the edge. She cums almost instantly and just keeps cumming!!

I've got an one piece version of the flexible urethral vibrator in the works now and will post some pics and a report as soon as it's done and we try it out.

One more pic of her peehole after one of our earliest sessions. It had a cute little gape.
Attachments
pet open peehole.jpg
Dr. Wellhung's Gyno Clinic - Intimate erotic examinations for the ladies since 2002 (click the link on my profile or just search for "Dr. Wellhung's Gyno Clinic"), drwellhung on Fetlife