Female Pee Hole Stretch

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

alimak

Post by alimak »

How to convice my wife into peehole stretching, I love it and I've tried with her. Her peehole responds, but she is still resrved
alimak
thebiggerthebetter

Post by thebiggerthebetter »

How much is too much? I'll let you know when I get there.
alimak

Post by alimak »

not yet, I will
alimak
ps;pse read your pm
pumpking

Post by pumpking »

outstanding,post more,thanks. 8)
hellojoe

Post by hellojoe »

thebiggerthebetter wrote:I pump-up toy or very small specula would be ideal but I can't find any that are the right size. Any suggestions?
Try a specula made for noseoperations.
Jumbie

Post by Jumbie »

Nice pic...the hubby and I are just getting into this. He already fingers my urethra while sucking on my clit....that sends me over the edge every time.

We bought set of Hegar sounds so that we could stretch my urethra and we'll see how it goes. I hope I can see more from others who are considering this and I am glad we are not the only ones.
rstoc3

Post by rstoc3 »

this is a great photo- please post more
Jumbie

Post by Jumbie »

I didn't really know how long my urethra was before hitting the sphincter going into my bladder. I used a 14mm Hegar sound and it went in a little over half the length of the sound. The sound is 8 inches long so about 4 1/2 inches is what I could take without actually violating my bladder.

I think this might have been posted earlier on this site somewhere but I am not sure...so here it is again. I wasn't really sure this could be done with areal penis, but I guess it can. We all have to have something to aspire to... :D

http://www.muchosucko.com/show/yea_yea_ ... g/pisshole
greatdane

hey there... nice work on the stretching!

Post by greatdane »

hello thebiggerthebetter, i was curious... i am thinking of doing this with my g/f... she is curious how it affects her peeing and peeing control...

could you message me about that in detail? me and the g/f are curious how it will affect that part... not in a negative way, but we are into pee play anyway... so its not a problem... just curious how things changed for your wife concerning peeing and holding it as she stretched more and more open threw the years and also directly after a stretching session...

if you would rather, feel free to message me privately if there are some personal details...

thanks,

great dane
Faust

Post by Faust »

Intense, I just love that pic. It is nice to know that your girl is very into UPping (Urethral playing). Keep the pics and her status coming.
thebiggerthebetter

Post by thebiggerthebetter »

My wifes sphinker muscle is about 2" in. We stimulate it and go through it all the time. That's what REALLY gets her going!
While we are playing, it is common for her to squirt and leak. That's fine because I LOVE her pee! If we go at it hard, she may dribble for a few hours afterwards but nothing has changed long term.
One thing to keep in mind is to be VERY clean to avoid infections. She has had one or two over the years but they are easily cleared up in women.
Also note that when you begin this adventure, the first few times she will be sore. Sometimes for a day or two. That goes away before long.
Now I finger or toy her peehole every time we play (3-4 times per week). It's a normal part of our sex life. She hasn't had pain or any adverse effects in years now. She loves it!
She even uses a peehole toy I made when she masturbates. Just typing this gave me a hard-on! LOL
If you want to see a woman actually fucked in her peehole, google Amazing Ty.
Enjoy and share!
How much is too much? I'll let you know when I get there.
Jumbie

Post by Jumbie »

That video link is of Amazing Ty.

I find that I am a little sore after stretching but that it goes away within a day or so. No problems with leaking or peeing involuntarily.

Just make sure everything is VERY clean and go slow and also make sure anything you use is very smooth so that you don't scrape the inside lining of the urethra. This can be very painful, especially when she pees after and it also creates an area for bacteria to breed.

Just be clean and considerate.
rafy0214

Post by rafy0214 »

video was amazing. i showed this to my wife and she got interested. It will be nice to see more post including pictures of the process in the begining. Thank you
greatdane

Post by greatdane »

thebiggerthebetter wrote:My wifes sphinker muscle is about 2" in. We stimulate it and go through it all the time. That's what REALLY gets her going!
While we are playing, it is common for her to squirt and leak. That's fine because I LOVE her pee! If we go at it hard, she may dribble for a few hours afterwards but nothing has changed long term.
One thing to keep in mind is to be VERY clean to avoid infections. She has had one or two over the years but they are easily cleared up in women.
Also note that when you begin this adventure, the first few times she will be sore. Sometimes for a day or two. That goes away before long.
Now I finger or toy her peehole every time we play (3-4 times per week). It's a normal part of our sex life. She hasn't had pain or any adverse effects in years now. She loves it!
She even uses a peehole toy I made when she masturbates. Just typing this gave me a hard-on! LOL
If you want to see a woman actually fucked in her peehole, google Amazing Ty.
Enjoy and share!
so when she walked around after, it dont dribble? thats what she was curious about... if she would be wetting her pants in public... if so, she would wear a diaper... no big deal... ;) she likes doing that also sometimes.... ;)

but yeah, like you, i love licking a pussy with pee comming out... so i know i wont mind this one bit... ;) plus she is very interested in this...
greatdane

Post by greatdane »

Jumbie wrote:That video link is of Amazing Ty.

I find that I am a little sore after stretching but that it goes away within a day or so. No problems with leaking or peeing involuntarily.

Just make sure everything is VERY clean and go slow and also make sure anything you use is very smooth so that you don't scrape the inside lining of the urethra. This can be very painful, especially when she pees after and it also creates an area for bacteria to breed.

Just be clean and considerate.
cool... and yes, i know all about the clean part... i play with my urethra (im a guy) a lot as well and failure to be sterile means your pissing FIRE for several days after... OUCH!!!!!!!