Female Pee Hole Stretch

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

arch-her

Post by arch-her »

Did you try renaming them to .avi first ? Then just make a note in your post to rename it to .mov before viewing. Quicktime .mov files aren't in the list, so I would expect them to be knocked back as you describe.
sandd

Post by sandd »

Two fingers in her p hole this time
Attachments
2 fingers.jpg
2 fingers.jpg (46.54 KiB) Viewed 24554 times
alan69

How Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by alan69 »

This is one of the absolute hotest pee hole pictures I have ever seen. You folks have to do a movie. It is a must. The world must see this.

I tried to upload the two movies I have been discussing and by changing their names to .avi and even after I changed the names, the computer knew what they really were, and still refused to take them. So here is one which IS a real AVI, and I hope it goes. Alan.
Attachments
dnopeehole002.avi.avi
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 5884 times
sandd

Post by sandd »

Here is a better pic of 2 fingers in her pee hole
Attachments
better 2 fingers.jpg
better 2 fingers.jpg (84.45 KiB) Viewed 23403 times
Faust

Post by Faust »

Nice pic, keep up on the "good" work and keep on stretching!!
thebiggerthebetter

Post by thebiggerthebetter »

sandd wrote:Here is a better pic of 2 fingers in her pee hole
Sandd,
WOW, that is fantastic! I can insert 2 fingers into my wife's peehole pretty easily now too. You've got me motivated to get some pix of that and post them. My wife's fingers are much thinner than mine, I wonder if she can do 3 yet? Hmmmmmmm, that we need to try next time too!
Do you have any pix of her inserting her own fingers in her peehole?
How much is too much? I'll let you know when I get there.
traineesub

Post by traineesub »

Hi Im new here and I just wanted to say wow I cant believe this thread, its so hard to find information on this kind of thing, some things just seem too tabboo for most people.

Anyway Im really interested in exploring my own peehole and hopefully someone else to do it with me too! I already have someone in mind so meanwhile Ill just get to know it by myself for a while first.

Anyway its only really been the last few days Ive even found anything out about this kind of thing initially I thought ouch but then started wondering what it would be like, since I like anal sex so much and I already squirt quite a bit. Anyway I was fiddling about last night and I think I might have been a little overeager and think I might have damaged myself slightly just around maybe near the entrance of my urethra or is the way it normally feels?

I think I have done something though as there was a little tiny spot of blood so I think I may have scratched myself. All day when I pee it stings a little and all day my clitoris feels very sensitive and have felt aroused all day and also like I need to pee a lot, which isnt really a big problem as its coming out its just a bit nippy. Its a really odd feeling though being almost on the verge of an orgasm constantly all day.

Anyway as a novice I had hoped for some advice. It wont be putting me off anyway.
beprivate

Post by beprivate »

we have been playing with peehole play for a while now; its intense, orgasm is incredible and just the thought it really horny. But we have learned the hard way on a few occasions. Heres a little list of considerations we have had through experience.

1. Keep it clean! everything! wash really well and wash (pref steralise) anything your thinking of using. There have now been a couple of occasions were UTI's have been found and its usually after we have been playing, nothing serious, but be aware, the Bladder is a sterile environment and the urethra is not meant to be entered, UTI's will very easily take hold is your sloppy about hygene..
2. Keep it rounded, if your wondering round the house, or shops secretly eying up new things to stick in there, make sure they are smooth and rounded, the whole area is easily torn and is very painful as a result. If your using your fingers keep your nails short! We use a baby bottle steraliser to clean anything we plan to use, but we have also soaked things in antiseptic then washed through with clean water.
3. Use lube (keep a clean tube thats not used for anal or anything else and make sure you keep it seperate and clean. The urethra is 'sticky' it produces no lube and the deeper you go the more lube you should apply.
4. Be slow and gentle. We started with a cotton bud inside a condom and played round the edge, it was weeks before we went further. Its taken a year+ to get the point where a 14mm bullet vibrator can be inserted (oh my lord its worth the wait :)

Things we have used..
Cocktail stir stick
Round chop stick
Chefs miniature icing roller (great!!)
More pens than we can count
Fingers
NEW (Never used) anal beads
Bullet Vib
traineesub

Post by traineesub »

cool great advice and much appreciated.

Ive still got this constant feeling of arousal like somethings pressing on my clit or around that area from the inside and its a little nippy when I pee. Should I be too worried about this otherwise I feel fine!!
alan69

Urethral Play

Post by alan69 »

Traineesub, It is always wonderful -- even better -- it's magic, to find a woman who is interested in her pee hole. Mostly it's guys. Maybe they are just the ones who come out and talk about it. I think that for guys, the best way to get into Urethral Play UP is with a set of Hegar Sounds, which are available on eBay, for a very reasonable price. Again, keep them scrupulously clean. With women, I have stretched a few women -- who were not already into UP, with just my fingers -- all the while sucking their clits till I thought my head was going to cave in.

Your partner should wear disposable gloves, and throw them away afterward. You should wash the area, and then he or she should start with the little finger and dilate until it hurts. Several times like that, and you will be able to take a larger finger, or the same finger deeper. It's a cumulative process. Get used to the heightened sexual arousal. The women who enjoy it, say it is better than any orgasm they can imagine. (some women hate it.) I never penitrate a woman more than an inch and a half, (second knuckle). The female urethra is short -- about 3 inches max.

That part of the urethral is not sterile, because it is open to the air and is used to a lot of abrasion during sex, and wiping -- normally. And, when women have children, it is not uncommon to tear that part of the urethra. You will soon pass the point that it hurts -- and it won't even sting when you pee. Then the fun can begin in ernest. You haven't lived till you cum with something large in your pee hole. One of the women I knew (who was into UP before I met her), would dilate herself with her fingers, till she could accomodate a regular lipstick case -- it took about an hour. Then she would drink a lot of liquid. Then she would have sex or masturbate until she came and just after, she would pull out the lipstick case and flood the place. Damn, was that a turn on. I would love to get an email from you and hear of your progress. [email protected] Alan.
Lockie

URETHRAL PLAY

Post by Lockie »

After reading about it, I started stretching my pee hole about 3 weeks ago. I can now insert a pen quite deep & my finger (not both at the same time!). Eventually I would love to take a cock in there.
I can't begin to explain the intense orgasms I have when I insert something deep in my pee hole while rubbing my clit till its red hot.
It is just soooooo exciting even writing about it now!
Until I started this I didn't even know you could get such pleasure from you tiny pee hole :D
It's difficult to find things to use to insert. I find myself constantly looking everywhere & anywhere for something smooth & clean.
Now everytime I touch my clit my little pee hole opens automatically begging for attention ... he, he
Attachments
Picture of todays insertion ... hope you like it
Picture of todays insertion ... hope you like it
011108 036.JPG (63.44 KiB) Viewed 21333 times
omicron65

Post by omicron65 »

Nice pic. If you are searching for something to insert in your pee hole, may I suggest buying a set of "sounds". They are metal and smooth. Stay away from anything not perfectly smooth, and also anything made of glass. Glass can break! The last I checked, www.bmezine.com sells them. Sounds are not cheap, so be prepared. I think BME might be updating their shop at the moment. You might need to check back later. Don't be put off by the nature of the website, it is for body modification folks, some are extreme. I have used their shop in the past, and I have never had a problem.
Chris1937

Peehole tongueing

Post by Chris1937 »

This is one of the most amazing threads I have seen. When my wife and I have oral sex (always) I insert my tongue as far as possible into her peehole, which makes her come almost immediately. We've never had a problem with infections, probably because I can't get in too deep. Does anyone else have experience with beginning this way? We'd like to graduate to catheters, but what we do is fun already! --Chris1937
alan69

Female Pee hole stretching

Post by alan69 »

I have introduced a number of women to their pee holes. Most love it, but some absolutely hate it. Women can dilate to take my middle finger -- with comfort, and with no pain -- in about 6 months. I always stimulate their clits first, as it greatly relaxes their pee holes. It is amazing.

I am very afraid, however to go deeper than my second knuckle, due to the risk of infection. When I use sounds on a woman, she has to be very used to urethral insertions, and she must be very clean -- and the sound must be sterile. Doctors use a betadine wipe and I think that would be a good idea for deep penetration. I am very leery about catheters. They can go very deep and they are small and pointy. I have found that the larger the thing you put in, the better it is. Small things can cause damage. Thanks so much for the VERY HOT PICT. It sure turned me on. You have made incredible progress. Please post a picture of your finger in your hole. I find that very exciting. Thanks again, I love all you delicious kinky people -- Alan.
Attachments
5e2600d7%5B1%5D.jpg
5e2600d7%5B1%5D.jpg (31.96 KiB) Viewed 27542 times
Lockie

Pee Hole Insertion

Post by Lockie »

Tks for the advice ...
I agreee smooth is the way to go :)
And short fingernails!!!
Yeah, BME are updating their shop currently but in the meantime have tracked down some lovely looking sounds from an online sex store. I'm going to purchase a set that way I can graduate in size until I can insert a dildo & then (hopefully) a beautiful lean cock ... oooooh :)