Female Pee Hole Stretch

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

thebiggerthebetter

Post by thebiggerthebetter »

Greatdane,
My wife said that if we really go at it heavy, she may dribble for a day or so awhen coughing or sneezing. Nothing much really, just a wet spot on her panties. She doesn't reall mind it either since it is only for short time after.
How much is too much? I'll let you know when I get there.
alongeasy

Post by alongeasy »

Ha ha ha. i think she must put a tampon/tampax into her pee hole too rather than insert in her pussy.
Sorry for my english if u cant understand any of them. im just trying to be myself.
greatdane

Post by greatdane »

thebiggerthebetter wrote:Greatdane,
My wife said that if we really go at it heavy, she may dribble for a day or so awhen coughing or sneezing. Nothing much really, just a wet spot on her panties. She doesn't reall mind it either since it is only for short time after.
thats cool... tell her thinks for the reply... maybe later when me and the g/f get going, i may put them in touch so she can have someone to talk to that is in it already... ;)

so do you have a goal for size or insertion? like being able to get your hand in eventually? its totally possible... ;)

with my, my goal is to be able to have sex with another man or my male dane with their penis in mine... ;)

already done the other holes... ;) LOL
Faust

Post by Faust »

with my, my goal is to be able to have sex with another man or my male dane with their penis in mine... ;)

already done the other holes... ;) LOL[/quote]

WOW!!!!!!!!! Love to see the pics as you progress to get to that size.
jjjj1963

Post by jjjj1963 »

does anybody know, how i can download that awesome clip?
thanks for your help ...
i love close-ups of gaping pussies with meaty lips :-)
Sue

I love it:

Post by Sue »

I am so happy to see other people enjoying pee hole play.I was introduced to it about a year ago by a black guy that we paly with. He interested, in my pee hole and started to pay special attention to my pee hole and I soon found out that I loved it. How much is to much? I don't know yet. With some slow playing and a lot of KY I can now take his 10 1/2" cock. Post ore I squirted when I saw the pics.
Hugs, Sue
Housewife in Northeastern PA. Husband loves to have me used and enjoys watching me used to the max. We are fairley new to pumping. Multi Climatic and a squirter. Cum on guys contact us. See who can open me up the most.
Faust

Re: I love it:

Post by Faust »

Sue wrote:I am so happy to see other people enjoying pee hole play.I was introduced to it about a year ago by a black guy that we paly with. He interested, in my pee hole and started to pay special attention to my pee hole and I soon found out that I loved it. How much is to much? I don't know yet. With some slow playing and a lot of KY I can now take his 10 1/2" cock. Post ore I squirted when I saw the pics.
Hugs, Sue
WOW and extremely intense. I would love to see some pics with a dildo or guy.
tomrob

Pee Hole

Post by tomrob »

My wife loves it when I finger her pee hole, I get about 1" to 1 1/2" of my index finger inside of her. So just loves it and goes wild. When we go at it a few nights in a row it seems I get more in her each time. She ahs not had any problems either.
Jumbie

Post by Jumbie »

We made it up to a 17mm wide sound with a little more thn 5 inches inserted. It takes awhile to work up in size, but the feeling is amazing.
hiccup

Post by hiccup »

Wow...that picture really gave me a shock!
我们不要忘记华人是被印尼回教徒杀害的!:x
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/ ... nesian.jpg
slipperyslit

Faust's comment

Post by slipperyslit »

Faust, you didn't seriously say you wanted you "male dane" to fuck your urethra did you? I hope you are referring to a hot Danish man and not your dog. If not, that is sick and you should keep it to yourself. The ONLY appropriate sexual activity is with a FULLY CONSENTING and ADULT HUMAN BEING. Not a dog, who is unable to consent or a child for obvious reasons. As a newcomer to this site I hope this is not allowed for discussion on here or I am out!!!!! Please tell me it aint so! SS
Life is wonderful;-)
Sex should be between fully consenting adult humans!!!!!
Faust

Re: Faust's comment

Post by Faust »

slipperyslit wrote:Faust, you didn't seriously say you wanted you "male dane" to fuck your urethra did you? I hope you are referring to a hot Danish man and not your dog. If not, that is sick and you should keep it to yourself. The ONLY appropriate sexual activity is with a FULLY CONSENTING and ADULT HUMAN BEING. Not a dog, who is unable to consent or a child for obvious reasons. As a newcomer to this site I hope this is not allowed for discussion on here or I am out!!!!! Please tell me it aint so! SS
Sorry, I guess I should clarify, I was only referring to her attempts to stretch herself to accomidate a male into her urethra and not an attempt of bestiality.
thebiggerthebetter

Here's another. Me inserting this time.
Attachments
I love this!
I love this!
MyFingerIn.jpg (235.73 KiB) Viewed 59511 times
Faust

Post by Faust »

GREAT PIC, you're truely wicked and sexy, keep the pics coming.
thebiggerthebetter

I'm glad you like looking at the pix. Imagine how good it feels taking the pix!