Female Pee Hole Stretch

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Lockie

Pee Hole Pic

Post by Lockie »

Tks to all you naughty folk who commented on my pic.
Especially for you I include another couple of snaps :)
I'd like to take one of my finger inserted but this is proving difficult with only myself to take the photo. I'll keep trying tho

It may sound naive but I didn't realise you could orgasm out your pee hole! I have enjoyed orgasms out my other two orifices but not this & I must say NOTHING thus far compares! So while the pee hole (like your arse hole) is dry & needs loads of lube once you start orgasm it lubes itself so that is quite thrilling .... yummmmm .... gotta go & do some drilling
THE THRILL DRILL ... he, he :)
Attachments
011108 029.JPG
011108 029.JPG (274.79 KiB) Viewed 25268 times
011108 034.JPG
011108 034.JPG (232.97 KiB) Viewed 25295 times
alan69

Thank you for the picts

Post by alan69 »

Lockie, Thank's so much for the pictures. They are delicious. Your thoughts are also very stimulating. (Is it a co-incidence that your name sounds like the Norse god of mischief and fire, Loki?)

You will not regret buying a set of sounds. Personally, I prefer the stainless steel Hegars which are on eBay now from excelinovative (sp). The price just keeps getting cheaper, and they are really fun to graduate from one to the next. I can take a 17mm now, and it was a big event the first time it went in. Now I am looking forward to being able to take the 18mm. I hope you don't loose interest, and that you will keep posting pictures, and descriptions of your progress. Alan.
Attachments
10.jpg
10.jpg (51.72 KiB) Viewed 23786 times
fiesty1

Infections

Post by fiesty1 »

Love the photos of all you guys. Me and my wife have both been strectching for some time now. She is at the stage were i can fuck her with my cock. However she has over the years had a couple of infections and we have'nt penetrated into her bladder with my cock yet. She would love me to cum in her bladder but are unsure wether this would give her any infections! Any advice would be appreciated.

Keep posting folks
mark0r

Peehole penetration

Post by mark0r »

A bit clinical but a clip of Amazing Ty in action

http://www.vho.com/action/viewvideo/4857/pee_hole/
Lockie

Pee hole Stretching

Post by Lockie »

Hey Alan,
Tks for last email.
Sounds exotic I know but I have to admit my name is just plain old Lock (Lockie for short). Not that much about me is under lock & key on this forum tho that's for sure! ha, ha.
Hey I purchased a "deluxe" set of sounds from a site online.
They should arrive next week.
I'm hangin out to try them. Very exciting. I'll post a photo when do :)
Couldn't do your ebay thing coze I don't live in USA.
Does anyone know if I can post a video on here??
I managed to shoot a short clip of me stretching I could share :)
bofh77

Re: Infections

Post by bofh77 »

fiesty1 wrote:Love the photos of all you guys. Me and my wife have both been strectching for some time now. She is at the stage were i can fuck her with my cock. However she has over the years had a couple of infections and we have'nt penetrated into her bladder with my cock yet. She would love me to cum in her bladder but are unsure wether this would give her any infections! Any advice would be appreciated.

Keep posting folks
Keep in mind I'm not a doctor, The best you can hope for is to minimize chance of infection.Though the chance will be extremely small it will always be there. First clean everything with an antiseptice wash. Your penis, hands, and balls. Also wash her up too. You might even try injecting some wash into her urethra with wash, Just don't get it into her bladder. Next I would recommend to try this without emptying the bladder completely. This is due to the fact that urine is sterile while in the body and is also a mild antiseptic. How much urine should be left is more trial and error. In respect of the amount of urine left in the bladder, think of the bladder as a ballon which can hold only so much volume before it ruptures. Best suggestion I could offer here is to have her hold her pee until it begins to become uncomfortable. Then pee into a container. Measure the diameter of the of the comtainer and height of urine. using the formula V =(Pi)(h)(r)(r) to determine the volume of urine. Then do the same for your penis. Then subtract the penis voulme from the bladder volume. The result will tell you how much urine should be left in the bladder. From here you'll have to have her pee in the container and do the volume calculations a few times. While having her note how full her bladder felt. From here you should be able to go by feel to tell when conditions are right for urethral sex. The bladder should be able to handle the semen in it when you ejaculate without much trouble since the urine is far more acidic than semen is. After urethral sex just have her pee and the urine and semen will come out. I know this sound very clinical and likely to kill the mood but it need not be. Turn this entire procedure into a role play, dominance, watersport game. I'm sure if your willing to try sex this way your imaginatve and adventerous enough to figure out how to make it fun.

Sorry for the long windedness in the post everyone. I just thought there might be others that would find this usefull.
alan69

Posting Movies

Post by alan69 »

Lockie, I would give much to see a movie of you playing. I have a few movies of women, and I have tried to post them here, but only one of them were short enough and in the right format to post. I have a wonderful AVI of Debbie4holes, inserting a regular vaginal vibrator in her pee hole, and is it a turn on. But I can't put it on this reflector. I figured I would out smart the system, and I converted it to a mpeg file, but that made it WAY over length, so I still haven't been able to post it. Please, plesas, please, post more pictures, you're the freshest I've seen in a long while. Alan.
thebiggerthebetter

Re: Posting Movies

Post by thebiggerthebetter »

alan69 wrote:Lockie, I would give much to see a movie of you playing. I have a few movies of women, and I have tried to post them here, but only one of them were short enough and in the right format to post. I have a wonderful AVI of Debbie4holes, inserting a regular vaginal vibrator in her pee hole, and is it a turn on. But I can't put it on this reflector. I figured I would out smart the system, and I converted it to a mpeg file, but that made it WAY over length, so I still haven't been able to post it. Please, plesas, please, post more pictures, you're the freshest I've seen in a long while. Alan.
You can upload the movies to RapidShare or similar file sharing site and then just post the link here.
I would LOVE to see them and so would my wife.
How much is too much? I'll let you know when I get there.
lovepeehole

Post by lovepeehole »

This is my first post here.
been reading allot and now i managed to register and heres my fist picture share aswell.

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/6262/newyg8.jpg
paramecium

Post by paramecium »

peehole gaping ?
pesfun

Post by pesfun »

BUMP
lovepeehole

Post by lovepeehole »

Have ppl stopt with thier sessions :o?
Or is there nothing more to share :(?
peeholelover

Post by peeholelover »

The interest in this fetish seems to come in waves. When its good, it's sure good. I think the problem is its still fairly undiscovered as a form of play. We gotta get the word out, if we wanna see more people in to it!
alan69

Always more to share.

Post by alan69 »

There were a bunch of picts of gals pissholes on "femaleurethralpenetration" the old Yahoo group. (There is now a WorldGroup by that name, but I don't like WorldGroups, so I don't know if there are any good pictures there or not.) Before it went away, I downloaded everything that remotely turned me on. (There and everywhere else too). . . So I can share them with you. But, you have to go out and get some to share with me as well -- or take them yourself. alan
Attachments
0b.jpg
0b.jpg (39.47 KiB) Viewed 19786 times
3-catheters 019.jpg
3-catheters 019.jpg (91.98 KiB) Viewed 19812 times
3-catheters 069.jpg
3-catheters 069.jpg (67.99 KiB) Viewed 21399 times
3-catheters 072.jpg
3-catheters 072.jpg (70.4 KiB) Viewed 19813 times
cycle6d7

pee hole stretch

Post by cycle6d7 »

I have been fingering my wifes pee hole for about a year.When i first started I got too aggessive and she got a urinary tract infection.I backed offfor about 8 months and just stimulated around the pee hole.She seems to love the stimulation but really goes nuts when I try to stick my finger farther in to her pee hole.any sugestions on stretching the pee hole without causeing an infection?also she loves it when I lick and try to stick my tongue into her pee hole.