Female Pee Hole Stretch

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

gerardt

Post by gerardt »

small inflatable????

just get a large foley catheter (since shes already stretched) and insert the ballloon in her urethra instead of going all the way into her bladder and then inflate it there. bet it will work!
lmk if you try it!
jerry 8)
thebiggerthebetter

Post by thebiggerthebetter »

Yes! Good idea. I'll have to get some of those.
How much is too much? I'll let you know when I get there.
emsgirl

Post by emsgirl »

thebiggerthebetter wrote:Here's another. Me inserting this time.
nice work biggerthebetter.........I too love urethral play and my orgasms are so intense when i have a sound or finger inserted in my bladder.

I can take the largest rod in my sounding kit just over half way in.
Attachments
boob 016.jpg
boob 016.jpg (73.49 KiB) Viewed 59002 times
thebiggerthebetter

Nice emsgirl!
How long has it taken you to get to this point?
My wife enjoys stretching her peehole but wants no pain at all in the process. So when we move up from one size to another, the transition takes a while. The move from pinky, to index finger, middle finger, to thumb took over a year. I began trying 2 fingers late last year and have just recently been successful in getting them both in to the second knuckle.
I use special home made stretching toys as well. A 7/8" diameter toy slides in effortlessly. 1" toy goes in after a little workout. So far no success with a 1-1/8" toy but we're working on it! It's incredible how much difference there is in 1/8" diameter changes.
Our ultimate goal is for me to fuck her peehole, but at this pace it will be years from now. Good thing my cock is narrow or it may never happen.
My estimate is that once she can easily take 1-3/8" toys, I can begin the cock training. What a great day that will be!
emsgirl

Post by emsgirl »

hi bigger.........yes it has taken me three or four years to get to this stage.

we started off using a small glass thermometer and progressed from there. After I purchased my sounding kit things started to happen fairly quickly, I never thought that i'd be able to take the largest rod but it didnt take long before I could manage it. I have the most intense orgasms while having my urethra pentetrated, and love it even more when my bladder sphincter is stretched.

I can almost take two of hubbys fingers in my urethra and like you and your girl my ultimate aim is to take hubbys penis in my pee hole.
Good luck with your adventures

:P Emmy
emsgirl

Post by emsgirl »

hi bigger.........yes it has taken me three or four years to get to this stage.

we started off using a small glass thermometer and progressed from there. After I purchased my sounding kit things started to happen fairly quickly, I never thought that i'd be able to take the largest rod but it didnt take long before I could manage it. I have the most intense orgasms while having my urethra pentetrated, and love it even more when my bladder sphincter is stretched.

I can almost take two of hubbys fingers in my urethra and like you and your girl my ultimate aim is to take hubbys penis in my pee hole.
Good luck with your adventures

:P Emmy
j&a

Pee hole sexual activity

Post by j&a »

“Pee hole sexual activity”

I’ve been happily married for almost 4 years. We’ve tried a wide range of sexual activities and fantacies. Unfortunately for me, many of them we tried either didn’t work for me or on me. So when my husband asked me to read a topic on the internet that he was interested in trying, I automatically had negative thoughts, something else that’ll not work etc…

How wrong I was….

I’d never heard of the idea of playing with the ‘pee hole’ and have never been into watersports. So it was a big shock from the start. But I blocked out the negative thoughts and decided to give it a go. WoW what a result…

We decided to try something small, so we started off with a cotton bud with the end off. We sterilised it first, as I was worried about any infections. (my husband’s a tattoo artist, so has full sterilising equipment) Using K-Y to lubricate, I was surprised, it didn’t hurt, in fact I could barely feel it was even in. it actually felt good. Granted I got the urge to pee, which is a very weird sensation when you know you can’t go!!!

We decided to try something bigger, as It happen we ended up using a Basal Thermometer (3.4mm). Again I was surprised to find it didn’t hurt either and I could still barely feel it. I was also now at a surprising state of ease. So we agreed to try something bigger, we moved onto a fork that has a round handle, measuring 9.2mm. This was a little tight at first but it went it ok. This time it was different, I could feel it but it was very pleasurable, weird but pleasurable. Still had the urge to pee, which was the only downside I’d come across.

Whilst the fork was in (yes I’m aware of the irony about being ‘forked’!!) I started playing with my clit… WOW!! I could not describe the pleasure. It drove me wild, I just wanted to cum and cum. I’ve never experienced such pleasure, who needs drugs!!! I was ready to climb walls, float off the bed, it was just that good. Ecstasy just doesn’t describe it.

Considering this was the first ever time, I am extremely shock at the result. It was better than I could have imagined.
The only down sides to it is phsycological. Getting my head around water sports and the weird sensation to pee!!
JeremyH

Stretching

Post by JeremyH »

Is there any long term problems with leaking after more than a couple of hours. Very hot subject.
spiceyone

Post by spiceyone »

You know I have to say that this is interesting to me....what was the first thing that triggered your intrest in the pee hole stimulation/stretching?? I have often wonderred about it...but thought about possible infection and wasnt to sure how to handle that...and I know where in your thread you had stated that there wasnt much leaking or anything, but does the size/circumference ever go back down? Or does it stay large and open?

Beautiful pictures by the way :wink:
thebiggerthebetter

Why did we get started in peehole play?
I've always liked to lick my wife's clit to bring her to orgasm. I noticed quickly that if I inserted a finger into her pussy and rubbed her G-spot, her orgasms were much better. After a lot of play-time exams, I realized that the G-spot was actually her urethra exterior.
Then one day I did some net searches and discovered Amazing Ty and her peehole play antics. I was hooked from that moment!
I convinced my wife to give it a try with a few very small objects including catheters. She enjoyed it but with some reservation. Then one day I found this webpage and printed it out for her...
http://www.hottotrott.com/my_pee_hole_s ... _story.htm
After reading it, she was 100% hooked and so was I!
FYI, we have always enjoyed watersports so a little squirting while peehole playing is actually welcomed by us. We always prep the play area with a plastic shower curtain, a blanket, and towels......oh, and KY!
Her dripping never continues for more than an hour or so after heavy peehole play. Early on, she did mention that the next day a tiny bit may leak during a sneeze but that doesn't seem to occur nowadays.
About a year into our peehole play, we got a little lax in keeping the toys clean. She did get a minor infection but it cleared up quickly on it's own during her period. We now make sure to scrub the toys very thoroughly before use and have not had another problem.
Her peehole does look slightly enlarged now that it's well stretched but nothing like you might expect. Below is a picture of her peehole AFTER a good amount of playing. Does it look like it can take TWO of my fingers? Well, it can.......And hopefully my cock in the future.
Attachments
I love it!
I love it!
Dscn0447a.jpg (131.8 KiB) Viewed 57333 times
firewater

Post by firewater »

Can a cock penetrate and fuck a pee.hole?
Clitfan

Post by Clitfan »

firewater wrote:Can a cock penetrate and fuck a pee.hole?
I'm sure the Amazing Tai can take one. Personally, I don't think she's that amazing anywho!

CERVIX play!! THAT'S where it's at. Did you good people know that a woman can CUM from her cervix. It's a different type of orgasm. Not so much of a spasm that builds to a crescendo then releases, but a feeling of warmth and tingling that spreads outward in a rush and usually triggers a G-sponge orgasm if both are manipulated Jussssssssssssst right.

Yep. Very few have ever experienced that, but it's absolutely true.

ago quod perceptum , vox Incendia - unda?
firewater

Post by firewater »

ago quod perceptum , vox Incendia - unda?[/quote]

ita est :)
j&a

Pee hole pleasure

Post by j&a »

“Pee hole pleasure…”

That title is surprising is so appropriate… This was our 2nd time at trying it, I was more anxious this time than the first time. My key worry, being ‘was it a 1 off, wont it work this time, are my expectations to high, was last time to good to be true etc…’

As it happened we were able to start of with the largest item from the 1st time, the 9.2mm fork handle. Granted it was a little tight to start off with but it went in quite easily.

Once in, yes I got the slight urge to pee but I soon got distracted from that feeling once I started playing with my clit again!! Wow what a sensation… it’s so hard to describe just how much pleasure it gives. Multiple orgasms doesn’t even come close to describing what it does to me…

We even went on and tried a bigger object. A marker pen (everything is sterilised in my husbands tattoo steriliser) this measured 11.2 <½”>. It was tight, it definitely stretched me, but it was again very nice, but will have to try that one again!!! Bit more practice!!

Once removed, the sexual intercourse afterwards was absolutely mind blowing. It drove me wild, which in turn, drove my husband ‘sex crazy’…
thebiggerthebetter

My wife says that cumming during peehole play is by far the best orgasm. Of course clit stimulation is a must to actually cum. The feeling has not diminished over the years. In fact, she says it's better as the toys gradually get bigger.

Does anyone know if there is a site like this dedicated to peehole play?