Female Pee Hole Stretch

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

k1736

Re: Female Pee Hole Stretch

Post by k1736 »

ice520xxx

Post by ice520xxx »

Attachments
tumblr_oyerfkYb2I1w6z5ebo2_400.gif
tumblr_oyerfkYb2I1w6z5ebo2_400.gif (1.74 MiB) Viewed 10919 times
tumblr_oyerfkYb2I1w6z5ebo1_400.jpg
tumblr_oyerfkYb2I1w6z5ebo1_400.jpg (30.17 KiB) Viewed 10919 times
crabe06

Post by crabe06 »

This Petite Fisting Queen is delightful, so happy she joined the club of videos publishers :D
dmkdmk

Post by dmkdmk »

Patient KP had her peehole progressively dilated to 12mm during her first exam appointment.
kp-17-12mm-sound.jpg
Dr. Wellhung's Gyno Clinic - Intimate erotic examinations for the ladies since 2002 (click the link on my profile or just search for "Dr. Wellhung's Gyno Clinic"), drwellhung on Fetlife
dmkdmk

Post by dmkdmk »

Patient KP undergoing treatment with a medium size flexible urethral vibrator....
kp-18-flex-urethral-vibe-1.jpg
Dr. Wellhung's Gyno Clinic - Intimate erotic examinations for the ladies since 2002 (click the link on my profile or just search for "Dr. Wellhung's Gyno Clinic"), drwellhung on Fetlife
dmkdmk

Post by dmkdmk »

Patient KP masturbating her peehole with a larger flexible urethral vibrator
kp-19-flex-urethral-vibe-2.jpg
dmkdmk

Post by dmkdmk »

Patient KP submitting to rectal stimulation with a stainless steel plug vibrator in her urethra...
kp-24-vibe-peehole-rectum.jpg
dmkdmk

Post by dmkdmk »

Patient NF having her temperature taken urethrally during her first exam. This was her first experience with peehole play ever.
nf-urethral-temp.jpg
dmkdmk

Post by dmkdmk »

Patient NF submitted to urethral dilation during her second exam appointment. She could take a 6mm Hegar sound and said she especially liked the way it felt when the tip entered her bladder.
nf-6mm-sound.jpg
dmkdmk

Post by dmkdmk »

After dilating Patient NF's urethra a small flexible vibrator was introduced urethrally and she masturbated her peehole by stroking it in and out....
nf-urethral-vibe.jpg
dmkdmk

Post by dmkdmk »

During Patient NF's third exam appointment Dittle sounds were used as they have a tapered tip and that makes it easier. This time NF got all the way up to a size FR24...
nf-fr20-sound.jpg
dmkdmk

Post by dmkdmk »

Once NF's peehole was dilated she was able to easily take a MEO flexible urethral vibrator. She found it highly stimulating and she masturbated her peehole almost to the point of orgasm...
nf-meo-vibrator.jpg
dmkdmk

Post by dmkdmk »

Patient NF submitted to vaginal penetration while stroking the MEO vibrator in and out of her peehole. She experienced a very long and intense orgasm as a result of this urethral/vaginal double penetration...
nf-meo-dp.jpg
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Wow! You have a very lucrative practice. Thanks for sharing.
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Quite the Bed side manner you have Doctor :twisted: Of course having such a lovely patient to work with makes it all that much easier. You lucky man :D Thank you so much for all of your photos and shared results working with your Patient. Keep up the great work you're doing and please do stop by once again and share with us all your further results!