Help me get started with pumping my wife...

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Aikenmom4u
Location: x1|Aiken, South Carolina|USA|usa|442|215|SC,South_Carolina

Help me get started with pumping my wife...

Post by Aikenmom4u »

Hello, I am new here and to pumping in general but thought I could ask for advice.  Here is some background.  My wife and I are 40 years old and over the years (14) that we have been married I have introduced her into a number of activities including lots of toys...light bondage, nipple play, etc....she now enjoys toys regularly including dildos and vibrators and nipple clamps etc...and being restrained and blindfolded and played with mercilessly with all sorts of toys and implements until she cums over and over.  She is very submissive by nature.  <br><br>Also, Her nipples and her clit are very sensitive and even so much so that just playing with her nipples...long enough will bring her to orgasm in the right situation.  Certainly a vibrator on her clit will do so in about five seconds.<br><br>I want to introduce pumping into our games...first nipple pumping and eventually clit and pussy pumping.  I am at a loss though as where to start so she is eased into it and enjoys it completely and also where to get the equipment and what to get so as not to spend a fortune.  I have read alot but there is so much information out there that I would like some real opinions in order to guide me.  I would like to pump her nipples and clit and pussy so that they become more sensitive and drive her to more sexual distraction...or maybe easier sexual distraction.<br><br>I would welcome not only advice here but also anyone (especially a woman or couple) who might want to start corresponding regularly that I might view as a mentor in this process.<br><br>THanks for your help in advance and I welcome any responses...either here or via email.
Toygal.com

Re: Help me get started with pumping my wife...

Post by Toygal.com »

Hi There,<br><br>First, it sounds like you have a great wife and relationship, that's the key.<br><br>Second, you want to make her more sensitive. It sounds like she comes when the wind blows already. ;D<br>I would consider her lucky, I have to work a little bit.<br><br>To start off I would buy a penis tube and a couple large syringes. Play with the tube on yourself, then try her. It will probably easier to get her to try the nip syringes while she is lying on her back. Then let  her know what she is going to feel, by sucking on her clit hard under pressure for at least an hour with your mouth. She will then be begging for the pumps. Well at least it works for me. ;D<br><br>With all respect to your privacy, I would be happy to correspond here on the board, so everybody can read. Ask what you wish there are a lot of pumpers that have answers here. <br><br>Ok now newbie, show us your package. ;D<br>
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

a4u & tg,<br><br>how about nipple tubes they serve both nipples and clit and his penis tube for vulva and his cock. 1 pump/ 4 small ( 2 different diameters ) and 1 larger tube for penis and vulva, probably $ 200.00 @ an lap-dist. or boston pumpworks, etc.<br><br>jerry 8)
Aikenmom4u

Post by Aikenmom4u »

Thanks for all the advice...but I am still clueless about what to buy and where.  Where can I get syringes? and how to I prepare them for nipple/clit action?  I am not sure I want to spend $200 right up front for our first batch of toys/  specifics about what to buy and where to get it would be great!  Thanks
Aikenmom4u

Post by Aikenmom4u »

Also...can someone explain about sizes for nipple and clit tubes and syringes???? thanks again
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

am4u,<br><br>no shit pics of what your working with are necessary for more input. not a perv, just women and sizes are alot more complicated than men<br><br>jerry 8)