looking for couples!!!who pump together

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

highpressurepumper

looking for couples!!!who pump together

Post by highpressurepumper »

good day people we are a couple who have been pumping for a while now and love it,we are looking for other couples to share thiere experience with,if you are interested please reply !!!couples only.thanks
CrAzY CaNaDiAn PuMpEr
sonny boy and sonny lady

Re: looking for couples!!!who pump together

Post by sonny boy and sonny lady »

Greetings,<br><br>Recently checked out this site and discovered your post.  My wife and I are happily married but would like to exchange photos of another couple sharing their experiences with pumping.  We r 4 real, u be 2.  If interested, please reply asap.<br><br>Sonnyboy and sonnylady.
highpressurepumper

Post by highpressurepumper »

:)greetings:)Nice to know they are more people like us  ;)what we are looking for is, a young couple,20+ who wants to share pumping experiences,pics,video of pumping session,tit pumping,cock,clit pumping!!! Anything we have in common  lets share so!!!! if you are serious about it,Please reply.A.S.A.P see you SOON.
CrAzY CaNaDiAn PuMpEr
doublepump

Post by doublepump »

Greetings, <br> <br>Recently checked out this site and discovered your post.  My wife and I are happily married but would like to exchange photos of another couple sharing their experiences with pumping.  We r 4 real, u be 2.  If interested, please reply asap. <br> <br>Sonnyboy and sonnylady.<br><br>My wife and I could not say this any better. Including what highpressurepumper said. <br>We think it would be fun though we have only been doing it for a couple of months.<br>Here is a sample
Attachments
couple_pump.jpg
couple_pump.jpg
couple_pump.jpg (135.55 KiB) Viewed 18582 times
marc854

Post by marc854 »

::) Sonnyboy and Sonnylady, it's great that you both enjoy pumping together!  You are both very lucky to have each other.  Thanks for the pictures, keep them coming.<br>
Toygal.com

Post by Toygal.com »

I'll show mine, if you show me yours.  ;D  I-M me.<br><br>Great pics DP.<br><br>I hope everybody still posts pics on this board, the more the merrier. ;D<br><br>
doublepump

Post by doublepump »

I will be happy to show mine. This is really me also :)<br><br>By the way, we are not Sonnyboy and sonnylady. I was quoting the couple in the post above ours.<br><br>I think your very pretty Toygal. I hope we do not run other girls off from posting!
doublepump

Post by doublepump »

Thank you Wideglide  :)<br><br>I would like to encourage the other real couples to post here. Come on, we want to see your package.  :)<br><br>Here is my husband and I in an artistic pose. enjoy
Attachments
Art4u.jpg
Art4u.jpg
Art4u.jpg (97.91 KiB) Viewed 18668 times
Toygal.com

Post by Toygal.com »

That's great that your man gets into the pics as well. My man is hardly in any real action shots with me. Hmmm, I'm going to have to work on that.<br><br>Any volunteers for cameraman? ;D
doublepump

Post by doublepump »

wow that's  a good picture. You have very nice hair. Oh, and you're shoes are cute too.  ;)<br><br>Mrs. DP
marc854

Post by marc854 »

[center]Toygal, you have a great body!   ::) [/center]<br>[move]Show us more, please!!!  [/move]
fistingandy25

Post by fistingandy25 »

Marilyn Mansons' "Beautiful People" song suddenly seems to be stuck in my head....http://forums.newart.com/YaBBImages/huh.gif
doublepump

Post by doublepump »

Thanks Toygal for the pics :) My wife thinks your pretty and so do I  :D <br>Do you and your partner do wild things together to keep the labedo? We have a lot of fun sharing each other. We hope to keep happy and interested in being sexual. IT JUST FEELS GOOD.<br>She has been multi orgasmic, learned it from puberty. She has been practicing the PC exercises for a larger flow and pumping really gets her juices flowing.<br>Having great sexy all the time really has made life the best  :) ;D 8) :o  ::) ::) ::)<br><br>I would like to encourage other couples to post as well  :)<br><br>M. DP