looking for couples!!!who pump together

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

doublepump

Re: looking for couples!!!who pump together

Post by doublepump »

<br> <br>quote {Recently checked out this site and discovered your post.  My wife and I are happily married but would like to exchange photos of another couple sharing their experiences with pumping.  We r 4 real, u be 2.  If interested, please reply asap. <br> <br>Sonnyboy and sonnylady.}<br><br>My wife and I could not say this any better. Including what highpressurepumper said. <br>We think it would be fun though we have only been doing it for a couple of months.<br>Here is a sample[/quote]<br>
Toygal.com

Re: looking for couples!!!who pump together

Post by Toygal.com »

Hi Mr. DP,<br><br>Your a hot couple, keep up the good work.<br><br>We have hot straight sex most of the time. No problem with the libido, sex at least 1-3 times a day. ;D<br><br>My man is the wild one, before I met him I was pretty much a straight sex gal. Now I'm a perv. ;D<br><br>In my everyday life I am very shy & conservative. I don't want to attract attention to myself. Behind closed doors I'm a closet, submissive, toy playing, nympho, exhibishionist.  ;D<br><br>I also am a multi-gal, lucky us.<br><br>Clit sex, vaginal, anal and sucking cock all bring me to an orgasm. <br><br><br><br>Sorry guys another unpumped pic. :-[<br><br><br><br>
thickerstill

You are all HOT!!

Post by thickerstill »

Great pics DP and TG. Keep sharing.<br>I will probably be able to get my gal to start pumping long before I get her to post pics on the web. <br>I'll see what I can do!<br>Keep up the good work.<br>I love women pumpers! ::)
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all