pic

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

scar

pic

Post by scar »

scar again
scar

Re: pic

Post by scar »

scar

Post by scar »

scar

Post by scar »

germancouple

Post by germancouple »

Nichts gegen Fotos aus dem Internet, aber dann sollten sie wenigstens mit dem Thema in verbindung stehen.
pumpenz

Post by pumpenz »

Scar<br>I fail to see what appears to be bestiality has to do with female pumping.<br><br>Keep to topic! >:(<br><br>Chris.
gc

Post by gc »

I second that!, What the hell is wrong with some of you guys?, just plain stupid?, its about female pumping. No wonder women don't want to post anything, you are too dumb to know the difference.
nemo

Post by nemo »

Du bist hier falsch mein Freund !!!!! Erstens ist es wiederlich was Du hier zeigst,zweitens ist es illegal,und drittens ziehst du hier das ganze Forum in den Schmutz!!!!Ich persöhnlich finde es zum kotzen (und das ist noch milde ausgedrückt)In diesem Forum geht es um die Lust und den Spaß am Vacuum pumpen und nicht um die auslebung von irgendwelchen perverser Scheiße. Also an alle die hier solche Sachen bringen wollen "verpisst Euch!!!!!!!!!!!"
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Yeah, whatever dude.  Let's keep the bestiality pics off this site.  I'm sure there are other sites that would appreciate that sort of thing more than we do.  Also, let's keep this forum clear for actual women pumpers.  Whattya say???<br><br>Bionic :-*
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!