HELP! New Female Pumping Question.

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

hanuman

Re: HELP! New Female Pumping Question.

Post by hanuman »

little princess,<br>i am also of the opinion that you ought to leave the lower regions alone. 1st for the medical complications and 2nd personally i just don't find it appealing (-but if it feels good...). also don't assume that because it's near the edge of the seal, the vacuum is less- actually a vacuum will be consistant everywhere within the cup/ tube ...and it really sounds like you need to find a cup of different size or shape. i'm just trying to make sure this is a pleasant experience for you ;) -cuz i for one would like to hear alllll about it! all best,
Phony

Post by Phony »

Durn it all I thought we had a new lady that was going to make us old men stand up at attention but I guess I was wrong.  Princess we are still waiting with great anticipation to see some shots of your tiny little body all pumped up.  Please post soon.
indianpimptx

Post by indianpimptx »

can't you tell, shes a cock teaser :-*
PoutingPrincess

Post by PoutingPrincess »

Thank you sooo much for the information! I guess I am a CK a bit. =( I don't mean to be but I am doing this solo and it's really quite um...humbling. <br><br>I have tried it twice and I think I may have found a way to do it without getting the other areas involved.  :) <br><br>The second time I did it I was a bit sore down there for a few days.  I intend to try it tonight- right after I sign off here in fact.  I'm a bit shy about the pics but I am sure once I get good at this, I will certainly post!!!! <br><br>love to you all,  (i mean that) <br><br>Princess
phony

Post by phony »

I understand your reluctance at posting the first time but you have no idea what a new pussy does for us pussy lovers.  I sure wish you lived close to me so I could help you pump and maybe get a little lick of the pumped little thing.  Just hide your face and no one will know who you are.  Waiting patiently.