HELP! New Female Pumping Question.

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

PoutingPrincess

HELP! New Female Pumping Question.

Post by PoutingPrincess »

Dear All,<br><br>I've just received my pump in the mail a few days ago and have been a little afraid to try it.  I finally decided to try it today and found that my teeny, tiny body (I have plenty of curves, just petite!) can hardly create an airtight seal. <br><br>I finally acheived this by straddling a pillow and the question I have is that the seal also covered, um...my *bottom* and I am curious as to if this is safe for me to do? <br><br>Please someone, guide me... Please? <br><br>The little Princess.
pumping fool

Re: HELP! New Female Pumping Question.

Post by pumping fool »

There are many types of pump appliances on the market . There is the Vaginia pump - that is oblong and ment to fit the contours of a female. If that is what your using, and it is to big, you might want to use a vaginia cup. It's simply a cirlular piece of plexiglass pipe that is capped on one end. You can order them in different diameters ( 2 to 6 inches) and different depths ( 4 to whatever).<br><br>My wife uses a 4 inch diameter by 6 inches deep cup.<br>We ordered it thru Monster Nuts.
phony

Post by phony »

Pictures of your tiny petite body before beginning the pumping would be greatly appreciated as I would like to see the progress you make as you get the feel of pumping.  All of us had to experiment when we began our trip down the road of pumping, lots of mistakes were made by me and I am sure I am not the only one.  I am sure that a creative young lady could find something in the kitchen to fit the tiny little pussy.  I bet martha stewart could give some tips on that.
PoutingPrincess

Post by PoutingPrincess »

Since I now have a digi-cam, I think I will take some before pics.  <br><br>I really want to use the pump I ordered since the ovular shape seems to fit me best and the pics I've seen seem to yield a more desirous shape to me. ;)<br><br>Still, no one has said if pumping my "other" region is dangerous or not.  It is of course near the end of the cup so there is not so much pressure on it but I only kept it on for maybe 30 seconds this first time. <br><br>Any idea if I could hurt or damage anything in that lower region by pumping? <br><br>Pouting Princess.  :x
pumpenz

Post by pumpenz »

Hi Princess<br><br>I've chatted with a female who has specifically pumped her 'rosebud' - and she loves it! ... mind you, she pumps everything  :o I asked her about it and she didn't seem to think anything had changed - function wise... just felt awesome.<br><br>Since your rosebud will be at the end of the cup I doubt you'll have any problems - in fact, your overall result could be quite incredible!  8)<br><br>As to the 'how to' part - take it slow to start with, low pressure 30 mins at the most for the first few sessions, then gradually ramp it up week by week. LOL when I started I did it slow etc for the first month with not much change while pumping, then thought "fuck it" and pumped for 4 hours one night.... my cock got the message ;) ... but I'd definitely recommend at least a month of frequent pumping before you have your 'fuck it' moment :D<br><br>And I'm with phony - a couple of pics of you before, during and after would be really appreciated.<br><br>Good Luck. Look forward to seeing more from you.<br><br>Cheers<br>Chris :) OUO
pumpenz

Post by pumpenz »

Oh, and Princess,<br><br>forgot to mention that if you're having problems with getting a seal, make sure you've shaved recently ;)<br><br>Chris :) OUO
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

For the seal, you should have the area lubed as well as the rim of the "cup."  I don't shave my pubes and have never had a problem getting a good seal.   But then again, I have completely different euipment.  Hope this helps.<br><br>Bionic :-*
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
BullBalls

Post by BullBalls »

Lots of people are into pumping their "rosebud."  In fact, there's a Yahoo! group dedicated to it - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rectumpumpers/.  Check it out.  Here's a picture of a woman pumping ass.  It's fun and very intense.  Just don't use too much pressure and you'll be fine.
BullBalls

Post by BullBalls »

Here's the pic, I hope.
BullBalls

Post by BullBalls »

Fuck!  What am I doing wrong? It keeps deleting my attachments.
chocolatliqr

Post by chocolatliqr »

I think choochie pumping is cute as long as its not over done. Who wouldnt love at fat cat  ;D but I would take care not to pump your anus.....others may not agree, but all it is, is giving yourself hemroids and that mos def is a turn off :-/ Keep pumping.. aint nothing finer than a sweet little mami with a FAT KAT. SSSSS..YUMM :P.
pumpenz

Post by pumpenz »

[quote author=BullBalls link=board=Female;num=1055638659;start=0#9 date=06/18/03 at 11:18:18]Fuck!  What am I doing wrong? It keeps deleting my attachments.[/quote]<br><br>YaBB doesn't process attachments with non-alphanumeric characters in their file name. You've got .s and ()s and -s.<br><br>Strip the filename down to pump anal3.jpg (or something) and it'll work fine.<br><br>Chris :) OUO
BullBalls

Post by BullBalls »

Thanks for the tip.  Here's the pic (finally)!
gc

Post by gc »

Thought I recognized her!
phony

Post by phony »

Little princess if I were female I would not pump the little brown hole. Females tend to be irregular with the daily duty and are prone to developing hemohroids all pumping your anus does Is develop the roids prematurely and then they will rupture and now you have bleeding roids. very painful and not worth the pleasure.  Still waiting on the pictures of the pretty little pussy.  Please post soon.